Discussion 2020 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't harbour ill feelings towards our ex-players. Newnes, Tom Lynch, Stanley, Josh Bruce (well....a little bit).

But just watching the Eagles/cats game. That Jamie Cripps makes my lip curl nastily. Just do not like him. We got absolutely striped up with him. And he's a seagull. Downhill skier. Be rubbish in a weak side.

Agreed. Can’t put my finger on why either.
Maybe it was the giving him 35, or the looking after him through brutal injuries, or him never intending to stay, or him playing for the Eagles, or him winning a flag, or his face.

maybe all those those together

Really didn’t see Adelaide falling in such a big whole this season . I didn’t expect them to make the eight but I thought they would at least be competitive for most games . There might be a mass exodus there at the end of the year. So many players just going through the motions especially their senior players , can’t blame the young guys who are still having a go .
Their coach might get sacked after this performance against North unless they improve a lot in the second half .

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
First year coach. Can't imagine with soft cap decreasing they would do that. Maybe they should bring in experienced assistant coach or mentor for Nicks. Except for 2997, i would Almost feel sorry for adelaide

Last 10 minutes of eagles cats was insane, geelong travel back to qld and play wednesday, then us the following Monday. Surely they have spent alot of petrol tickets by then given their age profile
They rested a bunch of players including Abblett and Steven

Forgot it was on early. Was watching AC/DC clips on Youtube.

How good is 'Whole lotta Rosie' and 'Riff Raff'.

45 years later and they are absolute bangers.
Was listening to some live recording with bon and both were absolute live bangers back in the day. Serious musicians.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can anyone tell me why Rankine wasn't playing today? What are the chances he'll be back for our game? Hope so, I'd like to watch him and all the Suns guns in action.

Can anyone tell me why Rankine wasn't playing today? What are the chances he'll be back for our game? Hope so, I'd like to watch him and all the Suns guns in action.
The way the commentary team was talking about him, you would have thought he was playing the greatest game from a small forward of all time.

Watching the GC game & can honestly say, we got the right King. Ming appears to play with awareness and runs hard, Bing so so & plods along.

** Edit ... maybe he’s daydreaming about 2023 @ the Saints
YIZdZmM.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back