List Mgmt. 2020 List Management, Free Agency & Trade thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is Part 1

The thread is continued in part 2:

Logan and DGB will probably be matched up on each other pretty early in the WAFL season might be next week in a scratch match Perth v Swans .
Yep next week might go and have a look.
Two very different players, one likes to sag off and intercept. The other to run hard up and down the ground to keep his opponent accountable. Interesting to see what happens

On SM-A705YN using BigFooty.com mobile app

Melbourne Demons getting found out here - they just don’t have any scoring power. From out POV - melbourne Finishing low on the ladder is a positive as our second round pick is tied to their final position. So we want them to finish las low as possible and get a decent second round pick.

Cripps in purple thru the PSD...now I’m over that, really we need midfield quality and key defender depth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Silly by the club to not have a couple of those 6'6 , run a 11.5 hundred African lads on the list teaching the to play the game. One of those lads is going to burst on the scene and redefine the metaphorical boundarys of the game in the not too distant future

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Silly by the club to not have a couple of those 6'6 , run a 11.5 hundred African lads on the list teaching the to play the game. One of those lads is going to burst on the scene and redefine the metaphorical boundarys of the game in the not too distant future

100% agree. Only costs money. Be brutal, give them one or two years and if they show something keep them. Otherwise straight onto the next kid. Plenty that don't quite make it in the US are still supremely gifted with athletic ability and most just have that nous for sports in general.

Not even just the super talls like Mason Cox. Anyone over 6'5 that has the speed of Jayden Stephenson and the bulk of Fyfe/Cripps.

100% agree. Only costs money. Be brutal, give them one or two years and if they show something keep them. Otherwise straight onto the next kid. Plenty that don't quite make it in the US are still supremely gifted with athletic ability and most just have that nous for sports in general.

Not even just the super talls like Mason Cox. Anyone over 6'5 that has the speed of Jayden Stephenson and the bulk of Fyfe/Cripps.

Yeah there or somewhere like South Africa or even some of the boys who are here already for now

Every time the Tigers give Maribol Chol a game all I see is the future

Melbourne Demons getting found out here - they just don’t have any scoring power. From out POV - melbourne Finishing low on the ladder is a positive as our second round pick is tied to their final position. So we want them to finish las low as possible and get a decent second round pick.
Bloody shame we don’t get to play Melbourne next week like it was originally planned.

Except that there are other sports that pay more $ to attract their attention. I'm a rugby union fan and the US team is slowly getting better but you'd think there is plenty of stock to fill a rampant backline in the US. Not as simply as you think when you don't grow up with the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’d throw buckets of cash at Zach Williams. Speed, capable of playing back and midfield, good skills.

He’s elite.
He is who I thought we were getting (player comparison-wise) when we got Wilson.
I'd love to see Wilson do what he seemed to be doing at GWS.

Johanissen would be a free agent wouldn’t he?

if so I’d take him, be an instant answer to our small defender issue
(Granted he’s more attacking hbf but we’re, indeed the league is not exactly blessed with ,available,good small lockdown defenders atm)

I have heard this as well? What would he be worth? Do we need his? Genuinely curious

Johanissen would be a free agent wouldn’t he?

if so I’d take him, be an instant answer to our small defender issue
(Granted he’s more attacking hbf but we’re, indeed the league is not exactly blessed with ,available,good small lockdown defenders atm)

One of the most overrated players in the AFL. A ball butcher still dining out on a good game 4 years ago. Bottom 6 player in the dogs 22 now at best if you ask any of their fans.
I thought it was well aware it was just a meme? Because every year some sites and pages have just started saying JJ to Freo for the hell of it and it's sort of just become a yearly tradition now.

I thought it was well aware it was just a meme? Because every year some sites and pages have just started saying JJ to Freo for the hell of it and it's sort of just become a yearly tradition now.
We won’t need him when Heppel comes across.

I don’t know if mentioned but I heard someone say the Adelaide could let Brad Crouch go as a Free agent and they would get picks 1&2 as it stands now.

This would bump us down the queue further.

Adelaide’s position is self inflicted and once they sort out the off field I’m sure they will be back to normal. Does everyone think it’s fair to pick up such a prized pick?

I don’t know if mentioned but I heard someone say the Adelaide could let Brad Crouch go as a Free agent and they would get picks 1&2 as it stands now.

This would bump us down the queue further.

Adelaide’s position is self inflicted and once they sort out the off field I’m sure they will be back to normal. Does everyone think it’s fair to pick up such a prized pick?
Adelaide are dreaming, no one is paying Brad Crouch more than 650k, that is scraping into band 2 territory and nowhere near band 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back