List Mgmt. 2020 List Management, Free Agency & Trade thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is Part 1

The thread is continued in part 2:

Because culture, trust and standards exist. No one is trading him away because we don't rate his ability. How are people still not getting this yet?

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Because trust is an overlooked factor for a lot of people who are basing their opinions on potential and emotion. IMO it is the single biggest factor in play in this situation.

Pick 7 confirmed for Daniher as compo.

The AFL is about to lose any bit of dignity it had left with Brouch a lock for pick 2 if 3 years 700k is enough for band 1
No surprises here. Off course no club will question the fairness of this.

Don't essendon need first rounders to trade, the whole 4 year rolling system? Afl making sure they get Dunkley like they made sure Geelong got Ablett

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

So Essendon likely to have picks #6,#7,#8 after they trade Saad.
I cant believe they are getting Carlton's first for an uncontracted Saad, its ******* mental.

I truly dont understand trade week

Ryan Daniels reporting Menegola open to returning to Fremantle.

Isaac Smith starting to make sense.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It should absolutely not be close to band 1, if they give band 1, they'll make a mockery of themselves. Daniher will get to Brisbane, I don think they need to help grease the wheels so they should maintain some kind of dignity and give it the band 2 it should be
welp
Ryan Daniels reporting Menegola open to returning to Fremantle.
wants a 4 year extension, believed to be worth circa 550k
Matt Rendell on Trade Radio just now:

“If I’m West coast, and North Melbourne take Logan McDonald at pick 2, I’m on the phone to him a minute later saying “we’ll get ya home in 2 years time kid, we’ll have the cap space and you can replace Kennedy for the next decade”.

Interesting that he didn’t mention freo at all as a Potential home for Logan.
then again, I’d say you could write what Matt Rendell knows about the Fremantle football club on the back of a postage stamp.
Rendell has very little to say about us, i'd ignore most of what he says when it comes to the WA clubs

They must be paying him nearly three quarters of a million dollars for three years.

Our draft hand has taken a beating today.

Started with #10 and #28, and one day in we are #12 and #31
Not at all out of the question that Brandon Walker attracts a bid before our first pick now. Looking like it will be around pick 17 on draft night.

so we get rid of Hogan because of issues and then go for Stephenson?
Vomit

If people think Jesse is a w***er theyre in for a rude awakening if Stephensons closet ever gets exposed.

These Compo picks are complete ass. Bombers get pick 7 for a bloke who doesnt have a functioning body
Brisbane paying him a small fortune is what did it. I guess they have the luxury of doing that when almost half of their list has played less than ten games, they are quite top heavy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back