List Mgmt. 2020 List Management, Free Agency & Trade thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is Part 1

The thread is continued in part 2:

Nope. He started in 2014 when we were at our peak power. He lost one derby and won every single one since. So it is in fact his game plan destroyed Lyons.

0-3 to start actually.

0-3 to start actually.
Wtf my bad sorry

I think you're onto something here IP - get Zac in so we have the Zac and Mim Strom family. Then we get Nathan O'Driscoll to pair up with Emma and we are starting to get a real Game of Thrones type dynasty going!

Let's never recruit anyone called Jaime or Cercei though...
One of the Verriers onto the rookie list too. Then a big pack page feature In The Worst about Freo being the ‘family club’...

Oh wait. Yeah nah not going to happen.

“Freo desperate - draft brothers of the girls team”.

Meanwhile “NicNat has discovered a Covid cure, and the text he sent to “Player X” 4 years ago sees him turn his career around to win the Brownlow”.

when Cripps comes, sadly, I expect that Mundy will not be given a contract. Pity he won't get a final game. Though I think he would be a good fit as an assistant in terms of cheap on the assistant salary range, knows the group and what JLo wants.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alright team, here's my light
What is Schultz and Bewley worth in a trade individually and combined?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I actually think you could probably get a third for Schultz. Young and put together a decent year.

Bewly worth nothing probably given he’s take a list spot

Alright team, here's my light

I actually think you could probably get a third for Schultz. Young and put together a decent year.

Bewly worth nothing probably given he’s take a list spot

Rumour is North have offered Schultz a contract larger than we have put in front of him.

And it seems odd Bewley hasn’t been offered a year considering our wing depth.

Rumour is North have offered Schultz a contract larger than we have put in front of him.

And it seems odd Bewley hasn’t been offered a year considering our wing depth.

good to see Norf putting the war chest to good use

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back