Opinion 2020 Player X v Y v Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seagull and Dusty

Vs

Lairdy and Whitfield

Laird and Whitfield for mine. I think Seagull is somewhat of a risk for mine since Dawson's emergence!

Williams, Roberton, Coniglio and Mid rookie under $180k

vs

Laird, Def rookie under $140k, Macrae and Rowell
IMO: Laird, Def rookie under $140k, Macrae and Rowell

You'd be silly not to start Big Mac, best scoring Mid over the last 2 years by a mile.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IMO: Laird, Def rookie under $140k, Macrae and Rowell

You'd be silly not to start Big Mac, best scoring Mid over the last 2 years by a mile.

I honestly want to start all 3 of Macrae, Bont, Dunks.....atm just have Bont and Dunks....but I feel leaving Macrae out will hurt....he wont slow scoring down.

Laird and Whitfield for mine. I think Seagull is somewhat of a risk for mine since Dawson's emergence!

Williams, Roberton, Coniglio and Mid rookie under $180k

vs

Laird, Def rookie under $140k, Macrae and Rowell

2nd one easily

People are expecting a lot from Steven.
Fit trim and firing from recent training footage, new club and priced to at least make some coin, slotted into a possie that is traditionally hard to score points from early, why you no likey?.

Fit trim and firing from recent training footage, new club and priced to at least make some coin, slotted into a possie that is traditionally hard to score points from early, why you no likey?.
I do, I just don’t want to pick him and Devon Smith. It’s one or the other for me. Both poor score very poorly forward.

I do, I just don’t want to pick him and Devon Smith. It’s one or the other for me. Both poor score very poorly forward.

Injuries at methendon will mean lunchmeat plays mid early i reckon.

Gut feel Danger may spend a bit more time fwd this year. Steven will start really well at the cats is my guess.

I have both currently but that will change if I can find a 200k fwd worth picking. Spewing Noah Anderson isnt mid/fwd

Steven vs Lunchmeat?

Current set up only allows one of them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back