Qld 2020 Queensland Election - October 31

Who are you voting for/would you vote for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not GC based, but my understanding is they're pandering to those with misplaced concerns about the light rail being bad for businesses or increasing road congestion, instead of educating them on the facts. I'm doing an urban planning course at the moment, and they make clear there is no merit to such claims, and the opposition swiftly dwindles away once the line is actually operational. I don't hear any noises from Southport or Broadbeach about wanting to rip up the existing line.
We have Skyrail here in the Southeastern suburbs and that goes through many affluent suburbs

The main melts from Coalition voters opposed to it was that it was an eyesore and that it would lower their property values, even though it has since gotten rid of some of the worst bottlenecks on Melbourne's roads.

We have Skyrail here in the Southeastern suburbs and that goes through many affluent suburbs

The main melts from Coalition voters opposed to it was that it was an eyesore and that it would lower their property values, even though it has since gotten rid of some of the worst bottlenecks on Melbourne's roads.
I have read a bit about Skyrail, my understanding is that since being built the locals have come to enjoy the traffic benefits it brings and the extra space it provides and have changed their minds. Is that the case?

I have read a bit about Skyrail, my understanding is that since being built the locals have come to enjoy the traffic benefits it brings and the extra space it provides and have changed their minds. Is that the case?
Haven't seen much melting since

From the same mob who helped the Coalition over the line in the last Federal election, up to the same tricks (ie blatant lying) again.

I listen to music on youtube a bit so have had to put up with this piece of work regularly of late unfortunately.

Screen Shot 10-27-20 at 11.52 AM.PNG

Townsville: crime is out of control! The government must do something about it!
I listened to a podcast featuring DJ Kirra - - last night. Apparently some areas in FNQ some people go driving around shooting indigenous kids with gel blasters, chasing them around, getting in their faces.

These people are on social media "alerting" each other about groups of unsupervised indigenous kids to go and bully and harass them. Then they post on social media - with their names and photos - again to say what they've done. Which is stupid because then sometimes indigenous adults show up at their houses...

They've had to basically institute an informal Neighbourhood Watch to give kids refuges if they are chased and hassled by rednecks.

Yet the problem begins and ends with kids and parenting. The answer is apparently curfews so the white trash don't have to see black kids after dark.

None of these vigilante redneck arseholes seem to think that they could better spend their time healing their communities, helping out the less fortunate, and get more out of it in reduction of crime.

But that's the hard way. The easy way is to drive around attacking children and boasting about it on Facebook.

THE.WORST.

gets dumber

Gladys said today the QLD border would already be open if Debbie and the LNP were in charge

a couple of weeks ago Deb confirmed the libs would have an identical border policy in qld to the ALP

gets dumber

Gladys said today the QLD border would already be open if Debbie and the LNP were in charge

a couple of weeks ago Deb confirmed the libs would have an identical border policy in qld to the ALP
Don't be too harsh on Gladys , it's her mouth moving but it's that coward morrisons words.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems like a big "Vote Labor, not Greens" speech.

I voted Greens anyway.
MY MAN !

Not gonna lie though , the amount of time Labor anf the Greens spend fighting each other gets me seething.
Never see the libs and on fighting like that

Seems like a big "Vote Labor, not Greens" speech.

I voted Greens anyway.

You mean the Trumpians are right, and you are a secret leftie who is manipulating BigFooty to push a communist agenda?!?!?!?

From the same mob who helped the Coalition over the line in the last Federal election, up to the same tricks (ie blatant lying) again.

I listen to music on youtube a bit so have had to put up with this piece of work regularly of late unfortunately.

View attachment 996360
What’s the difference between this, Labor’s mediscare at the 2016 Federal election and Labor’s 30k jobs bs at this State election?

What’s the difference between this, Labor’s mediscare at the 2016 Federal election and Labor’s 30k jobs bs at this State election?
Did I say there was a difference?

Instead of saying "enough is enough" (regardless of your political leanings), you say "look over there".

Attitudes like yours (which are widespread on whatever side of politics) enable the lying to continue.

Back