Preview 2020 Round 11 Richmond vs Port - Adelaide Oval 4:35pm Sat 08/08

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
unless you draw a game, Collingwood's percentage is none of your concern. their effecively 1 game ahead or behind you because of that draw - percentage means zilch.
Wut? Collingwood had the draw with us...their % is literally the only one relevant to us.

Wut? Collingwood had the draw with us...their % is literally the only one relevant to us.
Yep - read my next comment.

I thought they drew against the doggies for some reason. But quickly worked out it was you guys.

Boy are we going to smack you guys this week.

Cheers for 2017, but now time to go back into 9th spot where you all belong.

Cheerio Kitty Kats.

We are Carole basking and use are Joe Exotic - get ready to go to prison and let us take everything your worth.

I thought they drew against the doggies for some reason. But quickly worked out it was you guys.

Cheerio Kitty Kats.

We are Carole basking and use are Joe Exotic - get ready to go to prison and let us take everything your worth.
Says the team who literally beg to wear prison bars each week :D

Says the team who literally beg to wear prison bars each week :D

Surely you know the difference between wearing a sporting jersey which have black and white lines resembling prison bars, is different to actually being in prison.

IN all seriousness though, who is going to stop Dixon. Bolta hahaha that's a good one.

You'll be lucky to be within 25 points at half time and 40 points by games end.

Remember these words - Darcy Byrne Jones!

Our game against the Bears finished at 10:00pm tuesday night and we have to play 4;30pm Saturday afternoon

We simply cannot go in with a full list and burn our players specially having to fly to Adelaide and back in the same day

Rest as many as we possibly can and take the loss and reset for the rest of the year

Im expecting 6 changes

I was thinking the same thing. Play a reserve team, take the loss, move forward.

Surely you know the difference between wearing a sporting jersey which have black and white lines resembling prison bars, is different to actually being in prison.

IN all seriousness though, who is going to stop Dixon. Bolta hahaha that's a good one.

You'll be lucky to be within 25 points at half time and 40 points by games end.

Remember these words - Darcy Byrne Jones!
Dixon is a big gimp. Haven't needed to stop him in the past.

As for other bloke. I've already forgotten him.

Do you want us to send our AFL team this time or should we just send the VFL team again...

Cheerio Kitty Kats.

DFF65F52-E461-4EA1-BED9-A2953F9072EA.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hugh rimmington is still alive?

Richmond coach Damien Hardwickcut his weekly press conference short on Friday after being hit with accusations of alleged sexual assault among his players.
It was alleged by veteran reporter Hugh Riminton that Tiger defenders Nick Vlastuin and Jayden Short were involved in the incidents involving teammate Mabior Chol.

I'd have hoped they rested more, this game is probably underdogs regardless given the short break, travel and players already out. Should have just left Dusty, Grimes and maybe a Riewoldt in QLD as well as Cotchin and just potentially take 1 loss.

Cotchin being the only change, I hope they actually bring in someone that might be exciting and don't just play the safe option of Out: Cotchin, In: Graham.

Just looking at the fixture, port has been kissed on the pecker this entire season so far.

Played all the better teams when they were at the lowest points and played a heap of s**t teams.

I know you can only beat who is in front of you, but a huge false dawn here IMO

Just looking at the fixture, port has been kissed on the pecker this entire season so far.

Played all the better teams when they were at the lowest points and played a heap of sh*t teams.

I know you can only beat who is in front of you, but a huge false dawn here IMO

Remember when North were 9-0 and only won 3 more games for the season :sweatsmile:

How do you think you will stop, Hartlett and DBJ express trains from half back. You can't. How do you stop, Butters, Amon and Farrell down the wings and off half forward. You can't.

Then you may say but what about Baker and Bolton. Easy, Sam Powell-Pepper.

Then, which you always revert to, but what about Dusty. Dusty is a downhill skier, when the teams flying so is he. If we get a quick start, which I expect, then Dusty will go into his little snails shell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back