List Mgmt. 2020 Trade and List Management Thread III

Remove this Banner Ad

Gibbs is 31 now. He was traded a couple years ago.
Gibbs was 27 & coming off a top 4 finish in Carlton’s B&F.

To settle this, I just called into Kane Cornes' program. Kano confirmed that Gibbs is 83

Hypothetically, if we got hold of Picks 7+8 as part of the Dunkley deal, would you guys do

Pick 2 + Pick 28 + future 2nd or 3rd
For
Pick 7 + Pick 8 + Pick 14

Or is McDonald too enticing?

I think you need to head over to GC and find a way to add 5 to the deal if you want 2 you can use 8 and something to do that, BTW it'll be next year's fourth rounder ;)

Hope Brady is proud of me

Higgins for pick 30 is pretty shizen. We don't need to clear him off our list. Geelong do need him to finish off their squad.

Hope it's inaccurate.
Tend to agree........I get the feel good factor and that he will be 33 in March but based on output a player who is in the top 30 for average disposals for the past 3 years and especially considering the year we had are pretty rare and I would have thought valuable or more valuable than a pick 30 that has in the past been more bust than boom.

I'm hearing that we have some interest in Lachie O'brien from Carlton for a pick in the 30's.

I know he was an early pick, but have no idea what kind of player he is...

Has anyone heard similar?

He's behind a lot of blokes at Carlton (defensive minded mid/HB) and his role gets no easier with Saad and Williams so would be seeking opportunity.

I get that we don't want to give up Higgins for peanuts, as he is a gun player and a great leader and role model around the club. However, if we were in the Cat's position, would you be willing to give up a late first rounder for a player who would be 33 at the start of next season? Given our current predicament I think 30 for Higgins is a pretty fair deal for both clubs.

I get that we don't want to give up Higgins for peanuts, as he is a gun player and a great leader and role model around the club. However, if we were in the Cat's position, would you be willing to give up a late first rounder for a player who would be 33 at the start of next season? Given our current predicament I think 30 for Higgins is a pretty fair deal for both clubs.

"With all due respect".. I don't give a **** about Geelong's position.

We have a contracted player deemed of such quality that a grand finalist is offering him a 2 year contract.

Therefore I'd like better compensation for losing him.

I'd give up 20 for Higgins if we thought we were one piece away from a flag. Higgins's ball use over finally giving Constable a game or hoping Cockatoo stays fit? Sign me up. I can live with missing out on Brayden Fiorini or Will Hayward for a flag.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Edmunds update on Brown

“Haggling over picks”

Seems to think North want multiple seconds, Dees don’t want to give two.
Is this the same organisation that tanked half a season for picks and then asked the afl to step in to help administer the club, lol.

So in the span of 24 hours it's gone from:
- Collingwood have cap problems so Collingwood tell Stephenson to look elsewhere
- North are COMMITTED to trading for Stephenson and now up to Collingwood to decide if they will let him go or not

Collingwood are the one's dumping salaries and players. Almost the polar opposite of say our situation with Higgins.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back