buttsauce

Club Legend
Feb 18, 2011
Inverloch
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Celtics, Vikings
Can people please go to town on the Ben Brown trade in that Q & A tomorrow?

I would have rather him go into the PSD to make a point than make that trade.

Pykie

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life North Melbourne - North 2007 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Sep 17, 2006
Lord's
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
If we roll over for anything more than a single second rounder for Stephenson.

Oh boy, the Q&A will be fun.

Guys, something is off about this one. Is there a genuine risk there with his knee?
If not, then we've done very well here.

I'd rather we fleece some of the campaigner clubs instead of you guys (assuming he's 100%) but it's done now.

All the best with your rebuild, get the right coach and you'll be back sooner rather than later. Your list age profile will be synchronised too.

G0ther00s

Club Legend
Oct 14, 2008
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat
No matter what way you slice it this is a horrific deal for North. You’ve essentially gotten the same value out of Brown as you did a 32-33 year old Higgins. I’m sure we got the most out of Melbourne as we could given the circumstances but it’s our own fault that his value became so low.

Cameron = 3 first rounders
Brown = 1 mid-late 2nd rounder

Just horrific.

Pykie

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life North Melbourne - North 2007 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Sep 17, 2006
Lord's
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
might be a thrown in similar to polec/pittard. Stevo wants to come.

If the Pies want to cover $300k of his $600k deal. Sure.

He's Sam Gibson without the league leading engine.

Oct 12, 2008
The North of Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Guys, something is off about this one. Is there a genuine risk there with his knee?

I'd rather we fleece some of the campaigner clubs instead of you guys (assuming he's 100%) but it's done now.

All the best with your rebuild, get the right coach and you'll be back sooner rather than later. Your list age profile will be synchronised too.

we know just as much as you

Le Grille

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts Werewolf Player SFA Good Friday Appeal North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor North Melbourne - 2017 Junker and Wagner Player Sponsor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Your guess is as good as mine mate, you got a good one there

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Richmond trade Jack Higgins, R1 (21), Future R4 Selection to St Kilda for R1 (17),Future R2 Selection.

TurnoverMerchant

Vanilla Campaigner
Jul 11, 2019
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United

You haven't done very well. We just did very bad. And you had no competition, which meant it was the easiest thing in the world to lowball us and have him locked in.

Back