List Mgmt. 2020 Trade and List Management Thread III

Remove this Banner Ad

Can people please go to town on the Ben Brown trade in that Q & A tomorrow?

I would have rather him go into the PSD to make a point than make that trade.

If we roll over for anything more than a single second rounder for Stephenson.

Oh boy, the Q&A will be fun.

Guys, something is off about this one. Is there a genuine risk there with his knee?
If not, then we've done very well here.

I'd rather we fleece some of the campaigner clubs instead of you guys (assuming he's 100%) but it's done now.

All the best with your rebuild, get the right coach and you'll be back sooner rather than later. Your list age profile will be synchronised too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No matter what way you slice it this is a horrific deal for North. You’ve essentially gotten the same value out of Brown as you did a 32-33 year old Higgins. I’m sure we got the most out of Melbourne as we could given the circumstances but it’s our own fault that his value became so low.

Cameron = 3 first rounders
Brown = 1 mid-late 2nd rounder

Just horrific.

might be a thrown in similar to polec/pittard. Stevo wants to come.

If the Pies want to cover $300k of his $600k deal. Sure.

He's Sam Gibson without the league leading engine.

Guys, something is off about this one. Is there a genuine risk there with his knee?

I'd rather we fleece some of the campaigner clubs instead of you guys (assuming he's 100%) but it's done now.

All the best with your rebuild, get the right coach and you'll be back sooner rather than later. Your list age profile will be synchronised too.

we know just as much as you

Your guess is as good as mine mate, you got a good one there

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Richmond trade Jack Higgins, R1 (21), Future R4 Selection to St Kilda for R1 (17),Future R2 Selection.

You haven't done very well. We just did very bad. And you had no competition, which meant it was the easiest thing in the world to lowball us and have him locked in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back