List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Current no. of players on the list
Senior list - 34 (2-4 free*)
Rookie (Cat A) - 4 (0-2 free*)
Rookie (Cat B) - 2 (0 free)
Maximum list size of 44. Up to 36-38 senior list, 4-6 category A rookie list and 2 category B rookie list.
* Total of four list spots available, with a minimum of 2 senior list spots needing to be utilised.

List changes
IN: Daniher, Cockatoo, Uosis (R)
OUT: Christensen, Wooller, Allison (R), Skinner (R), Eagles (R), C. Lyons (R), Martin, Witherden, Cox, Hinge.
PROMOTED: Fullarton.
ROOKIED: Birchall, Mathieson, Ballendan.

Current picks
25, 53, 58, 69, 70
(2021 - 1st (MEL), 1st, 3rd (WCE), 3rd, 4th (MEL), 4th (COLL), 5th)

Useful links
2020 trade news compendium
List changes, contract status and key dates
2020 draft discussion thread

Last edited:
Who are you suggesting 2m Peter would replace? Maybe we could do a straight swap. :rolleyes:

I'd only want him if he was fully committed to developing his ruck work, otherwise why bother?

Must have made some sense as I have received likes (as you did) on the post.
I certainly would debate that the "quality ball" you elude to in above is not conducive to a leading key forward marking the ball, rather than a leading a leading key forward having a better chance of bringing the ball to ground for our small forwards to pounce. I can think of 4 players who immediately come to mind as players who rarely look up before they bomb the ball into our forward 50. If our focus was more orientated to hitting up our key forwards on a lead (& its not), I am sure they would pay more attention as to how they deliver the ball. (perfect example: Last 1/4 in the final against GWS)
Its not a crack at our mids. Our mids are great and they follow the game plan very well.
Sorry mate, not a discussion I’m up for at this point.

Nah, bad idea.

I know Hipwood is having a down year, but he's one big preseason away from doing something massive.

We could pair him with Adams - training, diet, everything for 2021 and see what happens.

Nah, bad idea.

I know Hipwood is having a down year, but he's one big preseason away from doing something massive.

We could pair him with Adams - training, diet, everything for 2021 and see what happens.

Everyone here loves him, I think he is average. Hasn't improved... he's actually falling away. McStay really starting to come on.

A year ago many of us were discussing Darcy Parish. It seems Essendon aren't using him in his preferred midfield role often, he mostly plays half forward flank for them. Is he worth pursuing as another midfielder?

A year ago many of us were discussing Darcy Parish. It seems Essendon aren't using him in his preferred midfield role often, he mostly plays half forward flank for them. Is he worth pursuing as another midfielder?

Williams or Caldwell thank you. Both far superior to Parish.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure why some are so against Kreuzer. Last game we plaed against Carlton Kreuzer was extremely dominant. We need a main ruck so Big O can go forward.
If Kreuzer was constantly on the park throughout his career???
I honestly think that he would be in discussion as one of the best Rucks to ever play the game.
But he isn’t and he is not!

Looking at footywire, KPF OOC end of this season-

Elliott Himmelberg, Levi Casboult(UFA), Joe Daniher(RFA), Shaun McKernan, Brennan Cox, Tom Hawkins(UFA), Jeremy Cameron(RFA), Jeremy Finlayson, Ben Brown, Josh Walker, Charlie Dixon, Josh Kennedy(UFA).

Elliott Himmelberg would be a good depth option if we lose our key position reserves at the end of this season.

Been watching him over the past few weeks (picked him up in a fantasy draft league)

He looks alright to me, gets involved around the ground well, and looks to be having an impact up forward today.

Haven’t really looked at his Ruck work too much, but he has come up against Ryder/Marshall then Gawn.

Something to work with there, only 22

Remove this Banner Ad

Back