• Nathan O'Driscoll

Votes: 14 10.1%
  • Zane Trew

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Other

Votes: 13 9.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Chris Walker played well for EF by the looks of things. 22 disposals, 5 tackles and a goal

Brandon Walker with 14 disposals, 4 marks and 2 tackles.
It sounds like Chris Walker could be a better prospect than Brandon based off those numbers? Brandon would want to be getting more than 14 disposals at colts level this year to be a top 20-30 ND prospect?

It sounds like Chris Walker could be a better prospect than Brandon based off those numbers? Brandon would want to be getting more than 14 disposals at colts level this year to be a top 20-30 ND prospect?
Looking at the stats it seems like Chris was played inside mid (he had a lot of handballs) and Brandon off halfback as usual

Chris is the better footballer, but his brother is the better athlete.

From what I have seen Walker is being over rated by many. Seems to me more of a late pick or cat-B rookie. Just my opinion.

Joel Western despite being small has always been around 2nd or 3rd round. He has worked closely with the likes of Son Son and the club is Fully invested like Liam Henry. When he gets his league chance if he goes well he could push that rating up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McDonald is a good size. Certainly not out of place amongst WAFL players.
He is very athletic and is a footballer. Not lacking any confidence that's for sure.
Played a on a bloke from Donnybrook playing his second WAFL game and had some good moments mostly from his opportunistic footballer nouse but understandably was out played on many occasions too.

Michael Randall with 20 disposals, 5 marks and 3 tackles for Peel. Believe he was training with us in the pre season and helped fill in the match sims?

He looked alright and has his body in good shape so obviously a dedicated trainer and preparer.

The most impressive was HaydenYarren from Collie. Going to be a good recruit for Peel.

Not a breathe of wind and no rain. The ground would've been soft underfoot from previous rain but otherwise perfect condition for footy really.
It drizzled for most of the first quarter dry after that still greasy conditions for a kpp playing his first game of league footy look i’m a bit biased being a Perth supporter but put ten kilos on this kid and on an AFL list and he could be anything.

Back