NFL 2021 — NFL Pre-Draft Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Sounds like something a cocky serial killer would say. How many unsolved murders are in the Maryland, Atlanta or Bay area when Shanahan was coaching there????

The Shanahans have killed a few players careers so hmm
Might be a human sacrifice to make s**t QB's look good. worked with Matt Ryan and Cousins. also explains why he wanted Cousins back when he got to San Fran. And now why he was so high on Mac Jones.

I just dont understand the 9ers. they trade up to 3 and still dont know who they will take. and seems to be between Jones and Lance and not Fields.

Surely they could of got them for a pick later. like who else was trading up inside the top 5 for Jones? and without the trade i think one of them would of still been there at 12.

1. Lawrence
2. Wilson
3. Jones
4. Sewell
5. Chase
6. Pitts
7. Smith
8. Fields ( Pats trade up)
9. Lance (Bears trade up)
10. Surtain

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dont understand why there arent many mocks projecting Sewell to Atlanta, with Sewell being the epic run blocker and Arthur Smith fond of running the ball it makes far more sense to me than Pitts.

I dont understand why there arent many mocks projecting Sewell to Atlanta, with Sewell being the epic run blocker and Arthur Smith fond of running the ball it makes far more sense to me than Pitts.
I put some cash on it at 26-1

Sounds like something a cocky serial killer would say. How many unsolved murders are in the Maryland, Atlanta or Bay area when Shanahan was coaching there????

Don't know about the number of murders in Atlanta, but there were a lot of suicides after his coaching in Super Bowl LI, on or around February 5th 2017.

Indeed i saw on Twitter there were talks of trading Julio hell id just release Jake Matthews and draft penei on his rookie deal.

that roster though is such a mess going to take a good few years for them to go anywhere anytime soon.

Bengals are one I'm confused for. Do they smart thing and go OL. Or go a weapon for Burrows and let him get bashed again this season.

Do the chargers feel pressure and trade up for OL to start a run there. Or do they hold and hope their OL hope falls to them or get Herbert a WR?

Depending in what the Bengals do the Lions might control the draft since they could trade if the bengals take their guy
If Sewell is available they take him, if not they go Pitts or WR.

Have had a bit of a look but got nothing. Anyone know of any bookies offering multis for the draft? Seems they are all single only. Usually like to try & make a bit of coin this time of year.

CBS' Jason La Canfora reports there is a "very strong expectation" that the 49ers will try to trade QB Jimmy Garoppolo before or during the draft.
The 49ers have likely been trying to trade Garoppolo for months but he remains on the roster. San Francisco has no leverage in negotiations after showing their hand by trading up to the third overall pick. Because of this, the few teams that may be interested in trading for the veteran's services are undoubtedly holding out for a better deal. Garoppolo has been a solid starter with the 49ers, averaging 8.3 yards per attempt and throwing 46 scores to just 26 interceptions. However, most teams appear to view him as a product of the Kyle Shanahan scheme based on the lackluster market for him. Expect to see Garoppolo land with a contending team for a minimal price if the 49ers can create a deal at all.
SOURCE: Jason La Canfora on Twitter
Apr 27, 2021, 1:35 PM ET

Remove this Banner Ad

Back