News 2021 AA Squad Named - Congrats Walshy, Harry & Weiters!

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
Congrats Walshy, Harry & Weiters!

E9djEh3VkAMp-eC

Congrats Harry and Walshy on your place in the team. AFL Will shaft weiters again, even though he bloody deserves a place in the team.

Aliir, May & Lever makes it hard to justify Weitering in the team considering where their teams are on the ladder as well.

Aliir, May & Lever makes it hard to justify Weitering in the team considering where their teams are on the ladder as well.

What if Jacob changed his named to Weitering Weitering?

Yeah, I thought of that before posting. But then I used to make fun of Donald McDonald too.

I guess I don't discriminate, I make fun of everyone? Hmmmm, not sure that's an effective defence... Lemme think about it

Congrats to our young guns. Harry , Weiters and Sam for their inclusion in the ESPN all Australian team.

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unfortunately bozos like Kevin Bartlett etc use the opportunity to create click bait for their media gigs - so they deliberately create controversy.

Yeah, I thought of that before posting. But then I used to make fun of Donald McDonald too.

I guess I don't discriminate, I make fun of everyone? Hmmmm, not sure that's an effective defence... Lemme think about it
Gee whiz ferris you might get a letter from the AFL AFL over this....?!! :eek:

Aliir infringes aaaaaaaaalot in aerial contests and I’m surprised the umps haven’t called it.

Weiters over Aliir for me too.
yep, Aliir has his own set of rules. Good player, reads it well, but you cannot push in the back every time and get away with it... oh wait, maybe you can..

someone tell Weiters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back