Preview 2021 AFL National Draft | NM - #1, #20, #42, #47,#72, #77, #95

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh if we don't end up with pick #1, this would be my favourite outcome. Just to see how the Pies fans try and justify that woeful trade.

But they WON the draft with those 2 d round sliders bargainz windfall.

The death riding wouldve been something else if we got on to this one. What a splendid thread that wouldve been.

Tbh if we don't end up with pick #1, this would be my favourite outcome. Just to see how the Pies fans try and justify that woeful trade.
Collingwood mate of mine was filthy at the trade from the start. He was all over them to run last.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

But they WON the draft with those 2 d round sliders bargainz windfall.

The death riding wouldve been something else if we got on to this one. What a splendid thread that wouldve been.

This is why bottom teams need huge overs to even start thinking about trading any future first rounders.

Potentially the pick trade the Collingwood did last year may be very costly.

If Collingwood don't win another game this year and the results below happen they will win the wooden spoon.
Adelaide beats Hawthorn
Hawthorn beats Collingwood
We beat Adelaide.
Collingwood would have ended up with Horne and Daicos.

But we got geelong, richmond, sydney, adelaide.

Geelong is a loss, sydney is a loss.

Richmond should be a loss....

hopefully we as spooners is a foregone conclusion by round 23 so we could absolutely smash adelaid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah, give me a good run of form to end the year, which we can take into pre-season and '22 and also sell to prospective FA/Trade candidates, as well as a Callaghan/Goater/Gibcus/whoever else Souup has mentioned.
Gibcus and one of Comben/Edwards taking the FF spot pretty much locks our spine in for a decade. With Comben/Edwards battling it out with Xerri for the ruck role. Exciting times ahead.

Nah, give me a good run of form to end the year, which we can take into pre-season and '22 and also sell to prospective FA/Trade candidates, as well as a Callaghan/Goater/Gibcus/whoever else Souup has mentioned.

I am basing on the phantom draft's description, finn might be what we need as he was described to be 'able to run all day along the wing'. We still need to develop our outside ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back