Preview 2021 AFL National Draft | NM - #1, #20, #42, #47,#72, #77, #95

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So noble reckons we need another tall alongside Larkey and a small forward to round out the side.
Wonder if we'll try and move up our 2nd pick to get someone like Rachelle in the draft?

Just a few hours ago, I posted an article from the Herald Sun about Troy Selwood speaking highly of Jason Horne. Now he's gone?

ERASMUS IN OPEN POOL

MIDFIELD talent Neil Erasmus won't have ties to any club in this year's NAB AFL Draft after West Coast's bid to add him to its Next Generation Academy.
Erasmus, who comes from South African descent and plays for Subiaco in the WAFL in the Eagles' NGA zone, was a talented junior cricketer but set his sights on an AFL career after West Coast's involvement in bringing him to the football talent pathway.

However, the Eagles have not been able to list him as a member of their Next Generation Academy after an AFL ruling.

It is highly unlikely West Coast would have had access to Erasmus even if he was a late addition to its NGA program due to the new rules allowing clubs to match NGA bids only after pick 20.

Erasmus, a 188cm midfielder who can also play as a forward, is viewed by many clubs as a potential top-10 pick and the leading prospect in Western Australia. He has averaged 28 disposals in the Colts competition.

There has not been a player named Neil play an AFL game since former Eagle Neil Marshall, who last ran out for West Coast in round 18, 1998. – Callum Twomey

Trying to claim a white South African through a multi-cultural academy is the most West Coast thing imaginable that doesn't involve a bag of coke.

Based on Noble's interview and the need for a dangerous small forward, wouldn't surprise me if we are very interested in Rachelle. Too early with our first, too late with our second. Will be interesting on draft night if we are able to move up the order.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just a few hours ago, I posted an article from the Herald Sun about Troy Selwood speaking highly of Jason Horne. Now he's gone?

Can you please post articles from:

Chris Scott
Max Gawn
Christian Petracca
Nick Blakey
Andrew Gaff
Nathan Buckley DONE

l hate to say it but if what Noble says about a good small forward then l'm thinking pick#1 is on the table for 2 picks in the top 10 and maybe look at Callaghan and Rachele.....with North going all out on Kelly for the midfireld...

Is it wrong that I want St Kilda to draft this kid just so Ross and Rachele will finally be back together?

Brett Chandler likes this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back