Preview 2021 AFL National Draft | NM - #1, #20, #42, #47,#72, #77, #95

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
18?

Still, what he's doing at 17-18 still far outweighs what Buckley was doing at that age, or virtually what any other kid was doing. Buckley didn't even win his comp B&F in the N.T.

You probably have to go back to Ron James to find something similar.

To be fair they're one of the few easy targets this year and people gotta emote. Lip is pretty harmless and can take as good as he gives

This 1 vs 2 vs 3........whatever stuff is a bit ridiculous for a Pies supporter.

They are getting a steal no matter how that cards fall.

They are but i wonder if all their other issues get in the way of appreciating that right now.

It's usually just a dick pulling exercise for the D&T toilet.

I'd wager most of those spruiking crap haven't even seen him play.

BTW, those of you who post there should know that "The_Gun" had a ginormous brain melt during the Dustin Martin mercenary saga in 2017 and has never been the same ever since. He has a chip on his shoulder about North that is the size of a tree trunk.

It's usually just a dick pulling exercise for the D&T toilet.

I'd wager most of those spruiking crap haven't even seen him play.

BTW, those of you who post there should know that "The_Gun" had a ginormous brain melt during the Dustin Martin mercenary saga in 2017 and has never been the same ever since. He has a chip on his shoulder about North that is the size of a tree trunk.
I saw his posts on the ben mckay public trade thread, wow he is quite broken.

I saw his posts on the ben mckay public trade thread, wow he is quite broken.

Yes....................and I broke him. :)

The crap he spouts is quite hilarious. EVERY SINGLE Richmond player plays for half the money....................because they like the color yellow. :D

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be fair you're generally pretty polite in oppo threads so i assume it was all his fault

ALL I did was continually rebut horse s**t justifications from Richmond supporters..........who were absolutely shitting themselves at the time..........and of course, serve them up wheelbarrows of s**t when they attempted to run down North, which was quite easy considering how we have owned them since the inception of the AFL (1990).

They had an instant makeover once the bloke accepted Neil Balme's "kindness" and promptly forgot it ever happened.

Go back and hunt through the Richmond/D&T threads on the matter at the time. There's some good laughs in there.

ALL I did was continually rebut horse sh*t justifications from Richmond supporters..........who were absolutely shitting themselves at the time.

They had an instant makeover once the bloke accepted Neil Balme's "kindness" and promptly forgot it ever happened.

Go back and hunt through the Richmond/D&T threads on the matter at the time.
I just may, pretty bored today

Pies aren't really getting a steal though are they? As it stands they would be holding pick 3.

Their trade last year cost them the 'steal' status imo. They f’ed up big.
As stated before...GWS have Collingwoods pick 3 ...

2021 NAB League Boys

Sydney Swans Academy 5.1 8.3 11.5 13.6 (84)
Tasmania Devils 2.3 7.3 10.3 14.4 (88)

GOALS:
Sydney Swans Academy: Bauer 3 Rogers 2 Rossmann 2 Tikkeros Gabila Endemann Ball Wilson Longmire
Tasmania Devils: Banks-Smith 2 Borsboom 2 Menzie 2 Young 2 Splann 2 Campbell 2 Ryan Aganas

BEST:

Sydney Swans Academy: Rossmann Roseby Endemann Rogers Puncher Gabila
Tasmania Devils: Tilley Foley Lowe Menzie Aganas Hinds

2021 VFL Mens

Sydney Swans 6.2 11.4 13.5 16.8 (104)
Gold Coast Suns 3.2 7.2 15.3 17.5 (107)

GOALS:
Sydney Swans: Mclean 4 Morrison 3 Ronke 2 van Huisstede 2 Gulden 2 Sinclair Clarke Cordell
Gold Coast Suns: Jeffrey 3 MacPherson 3 Ainsworth 3 Townsend 2 Pescud 2 Uwland Fiorini Day Reeves

BEST:
Sydney Swans: Sinclair Clarke Morrison Mclean Blakey O'Riordan
Gold Coast Suns: Fiorini Brodie Ainsworth Sharp Townsend Uwland

2021 VFL Mens

GWS Giants 2.3 6.7 10.10 17.12 (114)
Aspley 1.6 2.8 7.10 9.11 (65)

GOALS:
GWS Giants: Riccardi 8 Bruhn 2 Green 2 Barry-Murphy Smout Briggs Sproule Youlten

Aspley: Hammelmann 6 Stackelberg 2 Ives

BEST:
GWS Giants: Shipley Briggs Buntine Riccardi Bruhn Peatling

GOALS:
GWS Giants: Riccardi 8 Bruhn 2 Green 2 Barry-Murphy Smout Briggs Sproule Youlten

BEST:
[/QUOTE]
Yeah but how many did Hosie kick in the SANFL? :drunk:

GOALS:

BEST:
Yeah but how many did Hosie kick in the SANFL? :drunk:
[/QUOTE]

11 😉

2021 VFL Mens

Sydney Swans 6.2 11.4 13.5 16.8 (104)
Gold Coast Suns 3.2 7.2 15.3 17.5 (107)

GOALS:
Sydney Swans: Mclean 4 Morrison 3 Ronke 2 van Huisstede 2 Gulden 2 Sinclair Clarke Cordell
Gold Coast Suns: Jeffrey 3 MacPherson 3 Ainsworth 3 Townsend 2 Pescud 2 Uwland Fiorini Day Reeves

BEST:
Sydney Swans: Sinclair Clarke Morrison Mclean Blakey O'Riordan
Gold Coast Suns: Fiorini Brodie Ainsworth Sharp Townsend Uwland

2021 VFL Mens

GOALS:

BEST:

Tanner Bruhn will be an interesting one to watch. Looked off the pace at AFL level thus far but has shown a bit in the reserves.

As stated before...GWS have Collingwoods pick 3 ...

Yep. I'm very much aware of that.

It's BECAUSE of Daicos, they ****ed up by trading their first too early in the piece. Hence, I can't see how the recruiting Daicos can now be seen as a 'steal'.

If their "would be" draft pick this year was 10-18 due to making finals, then they could be looking like they got a bargain getting two early seconds for 2021 pick 10 to 18.

But because of the s**t year they've had, trading because of daicos, has cost them a top 3 pick this year, or the ability to at least get fair value for their pick 3 this year.

The whole thing looks pretty average when you weigh up last year's trade, that's all I'm saying.

But because of the sh*t year they've had, trading because of daicos, has cost them a top 3 pick this year, or the ability to at least get fair value for their pick 3 this year.
The lystics podcast guys also recently covered the fact that Collingwood has lost all "bargaining power" by trading out the pick as well.

Essentially if the pies had pick 2 and we tried to force their hand by bidding on Daicos, they could realistically pass on matching the bid and just walk away with the other elite talent in Horne.

Now their first picks are late in the 2nd round, there's no way they pass on Daicos, even if the bid is at pick #1. Hence why I think we should bid on Daicos with #1, anything otherwise is just benefiting the Pies.

The lystics podcast guys also recently covered the fact that Collingwood has lost all "bargaining power" by trading out the pick as well.

Essentially if the pies had pick 2 and we tried to force their hand by bidding on Daicos, they could realistically pass on matching the bid and just walk away with the other elite talent in Horne.

Now their first picks are late in the 2nd round, there's no way they pass on Daicos, even if the bid is at pick #1. Hence why I think we should bid on Daicos with #1, anything otherwise is just benefiting the Pies.
Nah.. let the Hawks bid on him. Just take our boy Horne and make out like winners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back