Position 2021 Forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImissFrosty can you tell me more about this Kade Chandler character, is he a lock for round 1? 🤔

You're forgetting that Duncan wasn't playing tonight though.

Sadly I think he takes Clarks spot.

Any of Bews, Atkins or Tuohy could make way for Clark. He was tasked with some kick-ins in the last game which is encouraging and demonstrates he's certainly in the mix for R1. We have quite a few plodders down back so his leg speed and long kicking are handy assets in running the ball out of defence.

Any of Bews, Atkins or Tuohy could make way for Clark. He was tasked with some kick-ins in the last game which is encouraging and demonstrates he's certainly in the mix for R1. We have quite a few plodders down back so his leg speed and long kicking are handy assets in running the ball out of defence.
If Clark plays well he'll stay in the team. If you're good enough, you're old enough even at Geelong. Can't see Higgins, Smith and Selwood all playing every game so he might get to cover them at times.

ImissFrosty can you tell me more about this Kade Chandler character, is he a lock for round 1? 🤔
Looked very good vs Richmond. Kozzie Pickett not in the side so he's battling with Spargo, Bedford, Neal-Bullen as the second small forward. Spargo the favourite but maybe they run three smalls

Looked very good vs Richmond. Kozzie Pickett not in the side so he's battling with Spargo, Bedford, Neal-Bullen as the second small forward. Spargo the favourite but maybe they run three smalls

Cheers mate.

Sounds like a lot of competition for his spot and that he will need to kick a few every game being a small forward to score well. :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think you just have to take Daniher. Had 90% ToG tonight and kicked 3, looks fit and ready.

Has a 130+ game in him, so he might hit $400k before anybody else

Think you just have to take Daniher. Had 90% ToG tonight and kicked 3, looks fit and ready.

Has a 130+ game in him, so he might hit $400k before anybody else
Would need 5 x 120 in a row to get to 400k. Unlikely.

Would need 5 x 120 in a row to get to 400k. Unlikely.
Something like this would be a good result

1615209004935.png

That's a 75-80 average.

Is that doable for a fit and firing Joey in a good side? I reckon

Noticed Will Brodie did well last night, any thoughts on him this season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back