Discussion 2021 Help / General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF.
Really.
Oh my god.
Stop fooking with the game campaigners.

I really like the new rule, already seen the impact it has on ball movement and scoring. Very exciting. I can understand the umps being really strict and teaching players the hard way, players should know anyway. But that was a howler, doubt we'll see another payed like that ever.

I really like the new rule, already seen the impact it has on ball movement and scoring. Very exciting. I can understand the umps being really strict and teaching players the hard way, players should know anyway. But that was a howler, doubt we'll see another payed like that ever.

So you can't fart while standing the mark...
😁☝️.

😁☝.
The ump would've copped it when they did their review, dumb decision. But the rule overall is very good and i like the strict approach in preseason and early season so that by round 10-12 it will just become standard and hardly any 50's as a result. Hocking has made his fair share of idiot/unnecessary rule changes but i think this could be genius.

😁☝.

You can fart on the mark but you can't blame anyone else that's all. It's the new whoever smelt it Dealt rule

Calling it now, SC site will crash at ~6:00pm on Saturday night in round 1, when the Sunday teams drop and everybody is making final adjustments before the Saturday night matches

Calling it now, SC site will crash at ~6:00pm on Saturday night in round 1, when the Sunday teams drop and everybody is making final adjustments before the Saturday night matches
giphy.gif

Has anyone done the figures on which teams play late games this season?
Handy for picking up a donut for Captain loophole.

Everything is in the Fixture Thread Testy ;)

1614572638081.png

Everything is in the Fixture Thread Testy ;)

View attachment 1067660
Thanks. So for your floating donut you ideally want a low rank number e.g Hawks, Freo, Dees, North etc.

But for rookies we want teams who play early in round 1 e.g Blues, Tigers, Pies and Dogs - so we know if they're playing early on

Thanks. So for your floating donut you ideally want a low rank number e.g Hawks, Freo, Dees, North etc.

But for rookies we want teams who play early in round 1 e.g Blues, Tigers, Pies and Dogs - so we know if they're playing early on
I’m taking a non playing GWS rookie for the C loophole, somewhere, I’m just not sure where yet.
First 3 games are on sunday, after round 3 i’ll probably have another look at it.

Everyone got their Kayo or Foxtel subscriptions in place for tomorrow nights game ? St Kilda v Carlton

Poor Telstra Customers losing out with their subscription
Telstra's free coverage was ******* shithouse. Small screen and bad quality (I got it free since I am a telstra customer). Instead they gave me an offer of a 12 month kayo sub for $5 a month. Very happy with that!

Here's a link for telstra customers for that offer: TAKE IT!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No idea on how to leave.
Just autodraft a bunch of duds as a laugh.
Ffs lol. I’m the only one in the league atm, I recreated a league from last year when I meant to make a new one 😐

Might just leave it as incomplete and hope SC delete it when lockout happens.

Is there any way you can look back at league's from a previous year? See who was in them and stuff like that? Thanks in advance

Probably a dumb question (won't be my last either)...Is there anywhere I can find the preseason game/s stats?
Fan Footy has been cooked, download Footy Info if you have an iPhone 👍🏼

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back