Discussion 2021 Help / General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so haven't got any leagues/codes to play in cos just done my team so does mark Robinson/ afl players have a league code this year and what is the codes? or anyone?

No need for a C loophole to start the season this time round.
Gawn plays no one for the first 4 weeks.
One of the rookies will be dropped by then.
A DEF rookie coming from the clouds would be very handy now.

No need for a C loophole to start the season this time round.
Gawn plays no one for the first 4 weeks.
One of the rookies will be dropped by then.
A DEF rookie coming from the clouds would be very handy now.
I'm aiming for 30 green dots, Gawn straight captain in round 1. Can see one of my rookies being dropped in round 2

Were gonna see some big 100 point smashings again this year.
Will be interesting how coaches try to flood defensively and stop the scoring.
I reckon there'll be a few smashing in round 1 to start the season off

Cats will smack the Crows, the Lions will smack the Swans and Port will smack the Roos
Maybe also your boys, they might smack the Suns

The rest of the games should be good. Pies vs Dogs will probably be the match of the round

I reckon there'll be a few smashing in round 1 to start the season off

Cats will smack the Crows, the Lions will smack the Swans and Port will smack the Roos
Maybe also your boys, they might smack the Suns

The rest of the games should be good. Pies vs Dogs will probably be the match of the round
We never smack to Suns. Were just the last team to ever lose to them.

The man on the mark rule means the better teams will carve up the rest. Now running 10m away into the coridoor to force a kick down the lines and bottle it up. Plus deliberate out of bounds, Less stopages to help turn it into a continous rugby scrum.

The man on the mark rule means the better teams will carve up the rest. Now running 10m away into the coridoor to force a kick down the lines and bottle it up. Plus deliberate out of bounds, Less stopages to help turn it into a continous rugby scrum.

AFL 2021

multiball.gif.7198d22060593d254f81f8fc636afd7f.gif

Geez imagine the Gabba. The ball will go from FB to CHF in one kick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok so haven't got any leagues/codes to play in cos just done my team so does mark Robinson/ afl players have a league code this year and what is the codes? or anyone?
I think you can create your own league then ADD EXPERTS that may include media and players etc. I haven't tried this though

This could have interesting ramifications for SuperCoach: AFL coaches float concussion substitute in meeting with league

West Coast coach Adam Simpson says he supports the introduction of a concussion substitute for the 2021 AFL season. The idea of having a 23rd player in the squad as a substitute was raised in a call between coaches and the AFL on Thursday...

I think you can create your own league then ADD EXPERTS that may include media and players etc. I haven't tried this though

Yep, it works. Just create a 10 team league and add 9 of the Herald Sun "experts" that are listed on the right hand side.

Is there a site that has random stats like CBA's and kickins? Want to check some stuff. Also wonder where people on twitter keep getting them from.
No site I can find ......Social Media direct from CD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back