NCAA 2021 - NCAA - Week 13 (Thanksgiving)

aussiedude

Community Leader
Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
i thought that was PI

gaskin

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 19, 2009
F*** Alabama
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
LFC, Glory, Wests, Seahawks
Lol. How do you let yourself get sacked there with the defender on the ground?

aussiedude

Community Leader
Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
I dont know how it wasnt PI on 2nd down. it was a worse decision than picking up the unsportsmanlike that would of given the Sooners a 1st down rather than a punt.

gaskin

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 19, 2009
F*** Alabama
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
LFC, Glory, Wests, Seahawks
Just finished watching our game. Another easy win and a shutout against the nerds. This ridiculously easy run we have had makes me nervous for next week but I still think we should beat Bama. Our defence is just too damn good. As good as Stetson Bennett has been, I would feel more comfortable if JT Daniels had a run of games under his belt and was starting next week.

Dirty Bird

Pokémon Master
Aug 1, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
#BostonStrong #RiseUp
Commentators made comment about how Bedlam mightn't survive Oklahoma moving to the SEC.

SEC plays 4OOC games, Big XII the 3
OSU traditionally plays 1 p5, 1 g5, 1 fcs
OU traditionally plays 1 p5, 2 g5

Oklahoma will happily continue if it stays 4 OOC, however, if it changes to 3, could be tight.
But Oklahoma State? Would they want to up their SOO drastically by playing 2 p5 every season? Or be locked into Oklahoma as their only p5 opponent?

I dont know about that.
I hope it can stay. Great game. But who knows.

aussiedude

Community Leader
Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Commentators made comment about how Bedlam mightn't survive Oklahoma moving to the SEC.

SEC plays 4OOC games, Big XII the 3
OSU traditionally plays 1 p5, 1 g5, 1 fcs
OU traditionally plays 1 p5, 2 g5

Oklahoma will happily continue if it stays 4 OOC, however, if it changes to 3, could be tight.
But Oklahoma State? Would they want to up their SOO drastically by playing 2 p5 every season? Or be locked into Oklahoma as their only p5 opponent?

I dont know about that.
I hope it can stay. Great game. But who knows.
It should survive. and should be able to stay thanksgiving weekend.

Its not like when ND dropped the Big10 from the schedule to align with the ACC.

aussiedude

Community Leader
Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
If Georgia was literally any other team they would be a lock. but the fact they are named Georgia we are just expecting them to lay and egg and f**k it up.

But who knows, perhaps with the MLB team winning the Georgia sports curse has lifted, or just the fact that no one cares about baseball so it still exists.

Dirty Bird

Pokémon Master
Aug 1, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
#BostonStrong #RiseUp
If Georgia was literally any other team they would be a lock. but the fact they are named Georgia we are just expecting them to lay and egg and f**k it up.

But who knows, perhaps with the MLB team winning the Georgia sports curse has lifted, or just the fact that no one cares about baseball so it still exists.
I think the falcons have taken the hit for the state so everyone else can succeed

aussiedude

Community Leader
Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Riley going to be the USC HC. Didnt see that coming, but i like it for USC. Didnt expect him to leave Oklahoma for anything other than the NFL.

Coaching openings and fillings so far.

aussiedude

Community Leader
Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Also 1 group of 5 team will miss on a Bowl with 83 teams reaching eligibility and only 82 spots. Sucks for that team. Should be a Power 5 team that misses. Either WVU or LSU as the last ones being eligable.

Chewy316

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 1, 2014
Adelaide, Australia
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Lakers, Ducks, Yankees
Lincoln Riley to USC is the home run hire that the Trojans have been looking for going back to finding a replacement for Pete Carroll. A proven elite head coach, young offensive mind, and well regarded when it comes to recruiting California prospects. I will be absolutely shocked if USC isn't a playoff team in 2 years time.

aussiedude

Community Leader
Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
They have some good players, but will need more than 1 recruiting class to become a playoff team.

I love the hire for USC.