NFL 2021 NFL - Week 14

Remove this Banner Ad

FRIDAY, DECEMBER 10 @ 12:20 PM
:nflsteelers::nflvikings: Pittsburgh(6-5-1) at Minnesota(5-7) LIVE

MONDAY, DECEMBER 13 @ 5:00 AM
:nflfalcons::nflpanthers: Atlanta(5-7) at Carolina(5-7)
:nflravens::nflbrowns: Baltimore(8-4) at Cleveland(6-6) LIVE
:nflcowboys: 1638881307802.png Dallas(8-4) at Washington(6-6) LIVE
:nfljaguars::nfltitans: Jacksonville(2-10) at Tennessee(8-4)
:nflraiders::nflchiefs: Las Vegas(6-6) at Kansas City(8-4) LIVE
:nflsaints::nfljets: New Orleans(5-7) at New York Jets(3-8)
:nflseahawks::nfltexans: Seattle(4-8) at Houston(2-10)

MONDAY, DECEMBER 13 @ 8:05 AM
:nfllions::nflbroncos: Detroit(1-10-1) at Denver(6-6)
:nflgiants::nfllac: New York Giants(4-8) at Los Angeles Chargers(7-5)

MONDAY, DECEMBER 13 @ 8:25 AM
:nflbills::nflbucs: Buffalo(7-5) at Tampa Bay(9-3) LIVE
:nfl49ers::nflbengals: San Francisco(6-6) at Cincinnati(7-5) LIVE

MONDAY, DECEMBER 13 @ 12:20 PM
:nflchicago::nflpackers: Chicago(4-8) at Green Bay(9-3) LIVE

TUESDAY, DECEMBER 14 @ 12:15 PM
:nflrams::nflcardinals: Los Angeles Rams(8-4) at Arizona(10-2) LIVE

OPEN DATE
:nflcolts::nfldolphins::nflpatriots::nfleagles: Indianapolis(7-6), Miami(6-7), New England(9-4), Philadelphia(6-7)

AUSTRALIAN T.V. GAMES
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 12.20 PM ON 10/12: Pittsburgh at Minnesota
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 5.00 AM ON 13/12: Las Vegas at Kansas City
LIVE ON ESPN2/KAYO AT 5.00 AM ON 13/12: Dallas at Washington

LIVE ON 7MATE AT 5.00 AM ON 13/12: Baltimore at Cleveland
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 8.25 AM ON 13/12: Buffalo at Tampa Bay
LIVE ON 7MATE AT 8.25 AM ON 13/12: San Francisco at Cincinnati
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 12.20 PM ON 13/12: Chicago at Green Bay
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 12.15 PM ON 14/12 : Los Angeles Rams at Arizona

LIVE ON watchESPN AT 5:00 AM on 13/12: NFL RedZone

NB: VIC, NSW, TAS times
less 30 mins SA
less 1 hour QLD
less 1.5 hours NT
less 3 hours WA

Last edited:
FRIDAY, DECEMBER 10 @ 12:20 PM
Pittsburgh(6-5-1) at Minnesota(5-7)
FOX/NFL/Prime: Joe Buck, Troy Aikman, Erin Andrews, Kristina Pink

MONDAY, DECEMBER 13 @ 5:00 AM
Atlanta(5-7) at Carolina(5-7)
FOX: Kenny Albert, Jonathan Vilma, Lindsay Czarniak

Baltimore(8-4) at Cleveland(6-6)
CBS: Kevin Harlan, Trent Green, Melanie Collins

Dallas(8-4) at Washington(6-6)
FOX: Kevin Burkhardt, Greg Olsen, Pam Oliver

Jacksonville(2-10) at Tennessee(8-4)
CBS: Spero Dedes, Jay Feely

Las Vegas(6-6) at Kansas City(8-4)
CBS: Ian Eagle, Charles Davis, Evan Washburn

New Orleans(5-7) at New York Jets(3-8)
CBS: Andrew Catalon, James Lofton

Seattle(4-8) at Houston(2-10)
FOX: Chris Myers, Daryl Johnston, Jen Hale

MONDAY, DECEMBER 13 @ 8:05 AM
Detroit(1-10-1) at Denver(6-6)
FOX: Kevin Kugler, Mark Sanchez, Laura Okmin

New York Giants(4-8) at Los Angeles Chargers(7-5)
FOX: Adam Amin. Mark Schlereth, Shannon Spake

MONDAY, DECEMBER 13 @ 8:25 AM
Buffalo(7-5) at Tampa Bay(9-3)
CBS: Jim Nantz, Tony Romo, Tracy Wolfson

San Francisco(6-6) at Cincinnati(7-5)
CBS: Greg Gumbel, Adam Archuleta, AJ Ross

MONDAY, DECEMBER 13 @ 12:20 PM
Chicago(4-8) at Green Bay(9-3)
NBC: Al Michaels, Cris Collinsworth, Michelle Tafoya

TUESDAY, DECEMBER 14 @ 12:15 PM
Los Angeles Rams(8-4) at Arizona(10-2)
ESPN: Steve Levy, Brian Griese, Louis Riddick, Lisa Salters

Last edited:

I would be happy IF the Ravens copied BB game plan…. (Which ISNT his game plan!!!!)…. Against the Browns.

But it isn’t going to happen.

First of all, let’s make this clear—

It was Paul Brown’s gameplan
That AC is a staunch advocate for
That BB shameless ripped off

:)

Why did the 49ers v Bengals gametime get changed?

I'm happy with the time change but I'm sure it was a 5am game

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Last 5 weeks of season they move around games of interest pretty regularly—not just flexing to Sunday night

We can agree on this.

A win by the Browns will probably keep Stefanski’s job. So a win isn’t really a win…. Although it is kind of funny.

Losing to the Ravens this week will end the Browns season. Victory by the Ravens usually means losing another starter to IR…. Which kind of ends their season too.

Youre looking at it all wrong. Belichick is a bih Brown fan, and NFL history buff. What he did was homage to Brown. And other things he does like drop kick FG, etc

Youre looking at it all wrong. Belichick is a bih Brown fan, and NFL history buff. What he did was homage to Brown. And other things he does like drop kick FG, etc

It is true he admires Paul Brown and would say that PB is the best there ever was. (And has said as much)

Also would not surprise me in the least if he thought about that Browns-Eagles game when he mapped out their game plan for last night.

If he steers the Pats to a playoff win—VERY begrudgingly I will have to admit it was his greatest coaching effort.

Hopefully I can just laugh at the colossal jackalope when he flames out quickly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The only reason the run heavy approach worked was because the D was on another planet all game. So many times the Pats got stuffed, or bad punts, Bills with short territory. A better offensive performance by an opponent wouldve seen the Pats behind and needing to throw the ball far more. So many third and longs that needed the Pats to throw the ball. He definitely did it on purpose, as homage + troll + statement about it being BB not MJ10 etc.

I would've liked to see Belichick use the Double Wing formation with zero splits all game instead of a goalline-like formation. The Double Wing is an epic impossible to stop run-heavy formation that also pays homage to ye olde formations.

For the record, I love what Andy Reid does with inventiveness of formations and plays. Reckon hes the best in the league, not the McVay school.

Also Rhamondre Stevenson for the most part was a beast, eking out chunk plays when Harris and Bolden couldnt. Harris had the long TD, and another good chunk play, Bolden had one good chunk, but Stevenson was special, the reason they started converting downs, extending drives in the 2nd half....mind you Bills D was also gassed by that stage. Hardest toll on a D is stopping the run, shedding run blocks, and if a team starts running over you, means your gassed.

He definitely did it on purpose, as homage + troll + statement about it being BB not MJ10 etc.
I don’t think so. He did it because his OL and running game was dominating and they got in front early in extremely difficult conditions. They won the trenches on both sides

I don’t think so. He did it because his OL and running game was dominating and they got in front early in extremely difficult conditions. They won the trenches on both sides
Look how many third and longs they were in early and didnt throw the ball. That was big sign it was in purpose and also troll on Bills -- no matter what we dont fear your O.

Look how many third and longs they were in early and didnt throw the ball. That was big sign it was in purpose and also troll on Bills -- no matter what we dont fear your O.
Because they were still in control …why risk a long play? Why take on a conservative plan and take the risk every third and long? If they were behind they probably would’ve have gone for it

AC trying to save whatever face he has left after BB has been trolling and making him look like an idiot all season.

Hes had to resort to "he copied Paul Brown's gameplan" ... these here are desperate times down at AC HQ. :tearsofjoy:

Ive found someone who's more salty about BB winning without Brady than AmericanCrow , Skip Bayless... hahaha, the salt, so much salt, his tanty's and excuses for when hes wrong are mind blowing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back