2021 Non-Crows AFL Talk 2: are the VFL corrupt?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone got that footage of the Carlton rooms at the draft when they decided to take Stocker and swap us for their first rounder the next year?

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

Surely Blues supporters would be still salty about this.

I don't remember too many draft gurus thinking it was a good idea at the time or even hindsight.

Well the outrage over Gold Coast lasted about 30 minutes as usual because literally about 5 people care about them, so it won't be Dew.

Shouldn't be Cameron.

So that leaves ..... Ratten? I mean Teague.
Why shouldn't it be Cameron. He's been handed the keys to the most talented list ever assembled and done what with it ??

Well the outrage over Gold Coast lasted about 30 minutes as usual because literally about 5 people care about them, so it won't be Dew.

Depends if it’s the AFL who are among the 5 who care. They’ve given the Suns plenty of top end players, without some sort of success or even progress at some point they’ll decide a change is needed

Surely Blues supporters would be still salty about this.

I don't remember too many draft gurus thinking it was a good idea at the time or even hindsight.
I think Stocker actually looks decent but for some reason he's not playing midfield plus he's got the whole scenario around his drafting/expectation hanging off him

That's an interesting one

Jones put himself in such a terrible, vulnerable position. Front on, head down, wide open. Hardly the Hawthorn player's (Howe) fault who was text book side on but I bet he gets done for it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The reason there are so many Essendon fans at this game is this is Essendon's first game in Tasmania for nearly 30 years.

30 years.

Equitable competition

Of course they wont usually play there when they could get 50,000 or so at the game in Melbourne.

Not that all the games in Melbourne have helpled them the last 15 years or so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back