2021 Non-Crows AFL Talk 2: are the VFL corrupt?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We'll have to go winless for the entire rest of the season including losing to North at home in the final round

We'd get done for tanking
Not sure we will need to tank mate. Can see North winning a couple now.
I think realistically the only possible wins for the rest of the year are Collingwood at home, Hawks at home and North at home.
At best that's a 6 win season.

Pies - I think they might find some form and get over us with our youngsters tailing off.
Hawks at home - winnable but did lose to them earlier this season.
North at home - should win but by then (R23) expect them to possibly be a better proposition.

The rest of the fixture is bleak.

If Port can't sort out their financial woes and have to fold that is going to be terrible for SA footy, if this was a one team town, there would be zero accountability for performance and the VFL would hate us even more.

I wonder if it did happen if Port fans would become Crows fans or if they'd all pick a new team to support?
I'm not sure what I'd do.... I'd probably give up on footy and go all in on soccer or basketball or local SANFL

Would appear they finally reached an agreement to air games on us tv
St Kilda vs Geelong on Arabic Radio
Sydney vs Collingwood on Fox Sports 2
Hawthorn vs North on Fox Soccer plus
Gold Coast vs Brisbane on Fox Sports 2
Richmond vs Greater Western Sydney on Fox Sports 1
Essendon vs Fremantle on Fox Soccer plus
West Coast vs Adelaide on Fox Sports 2

Port Adelaide vs Western Bulldogs and Melbourne vs Carlton have no coverage in America.

TORN APART.

Fox Footy - First Crack.

Port should bring the Prison Bar Jumper against a Top 8 side like Geelong and not Adelaide. David King

He was implying its easy for Port to be confident of winning against a bottom side and wear the jumper but they wouldnt dare do that against a Top 8 side.

TORN APART.

Fox Footy - First Crack.

Port should bring the Prison Bar Jumper against a Top 8 side like Geelong and not Adelaide. David King

He was implying its easy for Port to be confident of winning against a bottom side and wear the jumper but they wouldnt dare do that against a Top 8 side.

Whack!

TORN APART.

Fox Footy - First Crack.

they ripped into them pretty well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good you heard it too. lol.

It was beautiful. Like as if I wasnt drunk enough from their May Premiership hangover on Saturday night.

it was a good laugh, saying they are good at smashing the bottom 10 teams but playing top 8 teams, thy aren't the best, something we have always known, even Charlie come under fire

If Port can't sort out their financial woes and have to fold that is going to be terrible for SA footy, if this was a one team town, there would be zero accountability for performance and the VFL would hate us even more.

I wonder if it did happen if Port fans would become Crows fans or if they'd all pick a new team to support?
I'm not sure what I'd do.... I'd probably give up on footy and go all in on soccer or basketball or local SANFL
They'd 100% have other AFL teams and still keep their hatred for the crows. Their hatred for the crows would outweigh their new found fandom for another club.

From memory, my port fan friends used to be Brisbane bear fan, saints fan, carlton fan.

Of course Port fans would become Crows fans.

They are the biggest load of bandwagoners in the AFL.

Hell a former moderator of the Adelaide Board and a original Crows fan is now a Port fan. So are many others. Its no stretch of the imagination to think a lot of them would become Crows fans.

I prefer if they didnt.

I do agree about your comment of accountability. We would be basking in our 97 and 98 flags for another 20+ years.

Good to know their main jumper sponsor is a fraud huh.

You lost by to us by less than what Port Power did... 😛

And no way will they be allowed to “fold”. They (and Fremantle) are here to stay unfortunately. Can’t have WC and Adelaide being one state teams again you know 🙄
Well played Shuestar13 now plug that on the pear board. X yeh nah yeh dont have to do that hey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back