Training 2021 Pre Season training watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Some pics from yesterday’s training and great to hear that Tom and Scrimmers were up and about.

Almost every gallery the club has featured throughout the pre season has included brockman in 1 or 2 pictures. He's has to be absolute certainty to be there round 1 , the club is really hyping him up.

On a sad note Jaeger's perfect impeccable hair looks like it may be getting caught by the norwood reaper .

Almost every gallery the club has featured throughout the pre season has included brockman in 1 or 2 pictures. He's has to be absolute certainty to be there round 1 , the club is really hyping him up.

On a sad note Jaeger's perfect impeccable hair looks like it may be getting caught by the norwood reaper .

Needs to get Jordy's number.

It's been fading for 2 years

1614894009863.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We've not had enough agitation in recent times so I'm going to throw a grenade and see what takes- kebabs are vastly superior to souvas
If I could give you a red card, I would. That's the kind of delusional and outrageous statement I would expect from an Essendon supporter.
Souvlaki over a kebab every time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back