List Mgmt. 2021 Trade, FA and Draft Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably the most divisive player in MFC history old Wattsy.

If Addam Maric was draft pick no.1 he would've played 150 games too. Every time Watts took the field for us, we were playing 1 man down. You can't carry guys that are soft. Every time they head into a contestant's such a momentum sucker. Can someone answer me, in his 150 game career, did he back into a pack once? I remember he took 1 good contested mark in his career. it was against Richmond. The fact that I can remember these moments just shows you how rare they occurred. Also using his elite speed, does anyone remember him laying a long chase down tackle? just one?

If Addam Maric was draft pick no.1 he would've played 150 games too. Every time Watts took the field for us, we were playing 1 man down. You can't carry guys that are soft. Every time they head into a contestant's such a momentum sucker. Can someone answer me, in his 150 game career, did he back into a pack once? I remember he took 1 good contested mark in his career. it was against Richmond. The fact that I can remember these moments just shows you how rare they occurred. Also using his elite speed, does anyone remember him laying a long chase down tackle? just one?

Did Jack Watts * your misses or something? Who would you have had play instead during Watts' tenure?

He was a consensus top 2 pick that failed to live up to the hype. I blame Neeld for all of his shortcomings as a player

This is Dr Truth on Spargo territory.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Did Jack Watts fu** your misses or something? Who would you have had play instead during Watts' tenure?

He was a consensus top 2 pick that failed to live up to the hype. I blame Neeld for all of his shortcomings as a player

To answer your first question. It honestly doesn't really matter because anyone would've been an upgrade but Howe forward was obvious, Pederson was 10 times better than Watts was. Not only was he better forward, but he could pinch hit in the ruck. Hell Danny Hughes would've been better as a forward. He was quicker, better overhead, a better tackler, better goal sense and better intensity.

Why is it Neeld's fault that Watts didn't go hard at the footy?

To answer your first question. It honestly doesn't really matter because anyone would've been an upgrade but Howe forward was obvious, Pederson was 10 times better than Watts was. Not only was he better forward, but he could pinch hit in the ruck. Hell Danny Hughes would've been better as a forward. He was quicker, better overhead, a better tackler, better goal sense and better intensity.

Howe played 100 games in 5 seasons. He even lead the goalkicking one year. Watts wasn't keeping him out of the team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That wasn't his 1st question. 😂

Can someone please point me to the first ‘left-handed handball’ related post. This is too funny to not have the whole story on.

Think this was it from memory.

Great game!

Viney- season best game
Brayshaw - best game for years
Neal-bullen- Fantastic
Harmes- Great

Rivers got off to a nervous start and nearly cost us 2 goals but he settled. We found a gun in this one.
Bowey was off the mark tonight. Got caught holding the ball a few times but he did some nice things. Can I ask an honest question about Bowey. Can he handball on his left? I've seen him avoid using his left hand handball about 5 times in 2 weeks. If someone has seen him do it once, that's all I need to know but I actually think he can't which is something to work on over the pre-season. He has no confidence to use it (if he has it) atm.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back