News 2021 Trade/Free Agent News and reported targets Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is not to discuss current Hawthorn players and whether they’re tradeable, who they're linked to or what you think they’re worth.

This thread is about our Trade targets at other clubs that are linked to us via media(not facebook pages).

Reminder, we are also not thinking up trade hypotheticals of how you would get it done in here, or asking what these players we are linked to are worth.

Herald Sun
As many as five clubs are on the look out for a ruck/fwd, including Essendon, Hawthorn & St. Kilda, as they kick the tyres of Port Adelaide's PETER LADHAMS to assess his suitability.
The lack of key-position forwards on the market makes it hard for clubs looking for ruck cover.
Hawthorn will need a succesion plan for
BEN McEVOY

Herald Sun
As many as five clubs are on the look out for a ruck/fwd, including Essendon, Hawthorn & St. Kilda, as they kick the tyres of Port Adelaide's PETER LADHAMS to assess his suitability.
The lack of key-position forwards on the market makes it hard for clubs looking for ruck cover.
Hawthorn will need a succesion plan for
BEN McEVOY

Yes we do and his name is Max Lynch. Played a really good game on the weekend in the VFL. My Collingwood mate is livid that he may move on due to a lack of opportunity

If we're talking to Sier's manager, I'd rather have a go at Constable or Brodie as guys who fill a similar list need. Lines up with the reported Hanrahan interested from those clubs, too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Dockers have been keen to extend Schultz's contract after a solid season that has him sitting third in the club's goalkicking with 17.

It is understood the 23-year-old, who is a free agent after being delisted and then recontracted as a rookie last year, would remain a rookie on the proposed new deal. He has attracted some opposition interest but is believed to be happy at the club that drafted him with pick No.57 in the 2018 NAB AFL Draft.

The Dockers have been keen to extend Schultz's contract after a solid season that has him sitting third in the club's goalkicking with 17.

It is understood the 23-year-old, who is a free agent after being delisted and then recontracted as a rookie last year, would remain a rookie on the proposed new deal. He has attracted some opposition interest but is believed to be happy at the club that drafted him with pick No.57 in the 2018 NAB AFL Draft.
Staying apparently. Again, we've pushed a players price up.

Did some posters legitimately say Narkle is no good recently? Lol

Gee I hope we're all into him. He's exactly the player a bottom 4 team targets with opportunity.

Good upside, capable of playing forward and mid. Few tricks, good pace... he'll thrive with opportunity this kid.

Gee I hope we're all into him. He's exactly the player a bottom 4 team targets with opportunity.

Good upside, capable of playing forward and mid. Few tricks, good pace... he'll thrive with opportunity this kid.
I haven’t watched the game tonight but how instructive is a performance against an opposition that has showed nothing? He has struggled to impacts most games I have seen him play.

26 disposals, 22 uncontested
9 marks (all uncontested)
ZERO tackles

I didn't watch the game but I'm gonna assume he did pretty well off the hard work of others.

I'm not sure we're a team that could get 1.0 + 9 score involvements out of such an outside player, 22 weeks in a row. If Geelong can't get good, regular contributions from him & they're sitting equal first then I don't think we will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back