News 2021 Trade/Free Agent News and reported targets Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is not to discuss current Hawthorn players and whether they’re tradeable, who they're linked to or what you think they’re worth.

This thread is about our Trade targets at other clubs that are linked to us via media(not facebook pages).

Reminder, we are also not thinking up trade hypotheticals of how you would get it done in here, or asking what these players we are linked to are worth.

im very hopeful from the mail on Tucker, i dont think Freo have the room for him even if they lose Cerra - and Impey and Scrimshaw in the last few weeks have been playing a lot more aroud the ground and Ive personally like Scrim in the centre bounce in the last 2 games

Tucker would be an excellent replacement for Shiels in the long run, he would walk in and be in our top 3 toughest players - if Freo are serious about keeping Cerra the Tuckers of the world might have to make way right?

im very hopeful from the mail on Tucker, i dont think Freo have the room for him even if they lose Cerra - and Impey and Scrimshaw in the last few weeks have been playing a lot more aroud the ground and Ive personally like Scrim in the centre bounce in the last 2 games

Tucker would be an excellent replacement for Shiels in the long run, he would walk in and be in our top 3 toughest players - if Freo are serious about keeping Cerra the Tuckers of the world might have to make way right?

Is there mail?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Tigers do get Cerra who Blues are hoping for as well. If Blues miss they go after Mitchell and we get their first

The Blues want Mitchell, and would give a top 10 pick for him??? :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back