List Mgmt. 2021 Trade & List Management Thread I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knightmare just suggested the doggies trade Jamarra Ugle Hagan for De Goey, with the dogs also throwing in Lipinski and West as sweetners. I don't mind most of his stuff but that is genuinely the dumbest most one sided trade I've ever read lol.
Yeah, I don’t think he has any particular expertise. Most of his opinions seem to just mirror the actual media experts’ and his mock drafts will slowly shape over the year so that by a week out of the draft they essentially are just copies of Emma Quayle’s et al. The only hot takes he drops is crap like this (remember a few years ago when Reese McKenzie was going to be the best key forward in the game?).

Don't mind it if there's any truth to it at all, but if it's true it also feels like we're going for cream rather than cake. Stephenson, Polec and Hall are all recent recruits with a similar vibe to Billings. Guys who are the cherry on top rather than guys who form the core foundations of a club. Gotta be wary of that. Ofc I'll reserve all future judgment on it until the off-season cos it's pointless speculating about stuff like this when there's no hard evidence, but those are my initial thoughts

Knightmare just suggested the doggies trade Jamarra Ugle Hagan for De Goey, with the dogs also throwing in Lipinski and West as sweetners. I don't mind most of his stuff but that is genuinely the dumbest most one sided trade I've ever read lol.

Knightmare is Dodo

His username is a exceptionally accurate summation of his body of work.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stephenson, Polec and Hall are all recent recruits with a similar vibe to Billings. Guys who are the cherry on top rather than guys who form the core foundations of a club.

I guess the hope is that the 'core foundation' players are guys we already have; LDU, Simpkin, Powell, Thomas etc.

Whatever he's smoking. I don't want it.

Wasn’t Luke friends with Bont as well

That "best mates" thing is almost certainly overstated. Luke and Billings both played at Oakleigh Chargers but iirc, Luke only played his underage year there. He then got sort of drafted to train with North and play at Werribee. So he would have played a few games with Billings at most. Regarding Bont, the only connection was Vic Metro games at nationals - so definitely not best mates.

Luke was closer to Jay Kennedy Harris as they went to school together, played at the same junior football club, and then went to Oakleigh Chargers together.

That "best mates" thing is almost certainly over stated. Luke and Billings both played at Oakleigh Chargers but iirc, Luke only played his underage year there. He then got sort of drafted to train with North and play at Werribee. So he would have played a few games with Billings at most. Regarding Bont, the only connection was Vic Metro games at nationals.

Luke was closer to Jay Kennedy Harris as they went to school together, played at the same junior football club, and then went to Oakleigh Chargers together.
Aren't you the romantic.

That "best mates" thing is almost certainly overstated. Luke and Billings both played at Oakleigh Chargers but iirc, Luke only played his underage year there. He then got sort of drafted to train with North and play at Werribee. So he would have played a few games with Billings at most. Regarding Bont, the only connection was Vic Metro games at nationals - so definitely not best mates.

Nah , Luke and Jack are very close . They often spend time together outside of footy … have heard that Donald and Graeme are also friends .

They played club juniors together. So it was more than just Chargers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back