Preview 2021 v The Bye Round - Mid year review

Remove this Banner Ad

We’re hopeless and our mistakes get savaged but the players are trying and there seems to be a good spirit around the club given our position. Noble is doing as well as he can given the circumstances presented to him. Only time I’ve lost my lid was the free paid against Ziebel against Collingwood when he copped a kick to the head in the goal square.
As expected I suppose, rebuild is going to take time and patience and even then there’s no guarantee unfortunately.

Most improved player - McKay
Treading water player - Will Walker
Highlight of 2021 - Tarryn Thomas
Thoughts on Coach - To paraphrase our political titans... “Now is not the time... that time will come”.
Syd Barker- Cunnington
Brownlow tip - Oliver
Premier - Lions

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Most improved player- Mckay
Treading water player- Ats
Highlight of 2021- The Bye
Thoughts on Coach- Seems like a good bloke
Syd Barker- Cunners
Brownlow tip- Bont
Premier- Lions

Nmfc
Most improved player- Aaron Hall. Gone from list clogger to potential Syd Barker podium.
Treading water player- If endurance water treading was an Olympic sport, Shaun Atley would be Michael Phelps.
Highlight of 2021- That it's half over.
Thoughts on Coach- If our journey to a premiership was a trip from Arden St across the Nullabor, David Noble has just turned off the West Gate freeway onto the Metropolitan Ring Road driving an '89 Camira JE (the first car I bought). He's got a long way to go, not much to work with, but he's got time.
Syd Barker- Ben Cunnington. I'd like Ziebell to win, but Cunners is on a different level.

The rest
Brownlow tip- Christian Petracca
Premier- Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back