Player Watch 2022 AFL National Draft Discussion - read the pinned post

Who will you be happy with Hawthorn selecting with their first pick?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
National AFL draft Monday November 28(first round only).
All other selections to be held on Tuesday November 29.
The pre-season and rookie drafts will then take place at 3pm (AEST) on Wednesday November 30.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sheezel interests me early on.

Strapping Young Lad Do you have a Connor Macdonald style call yet on a draftee potentially flying under the radar?
I did, but now people already have him going in the first round so the under the radar part has flown.

Tom Scully with another 7 goals yesterday for West Adelaide. He's now kicked 35 goals in 5 games. With he and Lemmey pushing up into the top 5, some good mids will be squeezed down the order.

For real. Leading NABleague goalkicker currently.

Already getting the Petracca/Dusty/DeGoey comparisons from draft watchers for how damaging he is.

Had this stolen off of him though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Duursma trained with us over Summer, as part of there AIS placement. Looks a talent.

Ah, my bad. Can't remember what Duursma looks like off the top of my head then, but I do remember walking away thinking that the young trainees were skillful - especially Watson.
He’s slated number 1, for 2023.

Wasn’t Tyreece Leiu apart of our academy or do I have it completely wrong?

He was ruled ineligible, I think early last year. Trained on with Carlton in the preseason to try for a SSP spot but wasn't successful. I liked some of what he did last year but game time was limited.

For real. Leading NABleague goalkicker currently.

Already getting the Petracca/Dusty/DeGoey comparisons from draft watchers for how damaging he is.

Had this stolen off of him though.

Needed the boundary umpires from our game against the Swans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back