Player Watch 2022 AFL National Draft Discussion - read the pinned post

Who will you be happy with Hawthorn selecting with their first pick?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
National AFL draft Monday November 28(first round only).
All other selections to be held on Tuesday November 29.
The pre-season and rookie drafts will then take place at 3pm (AEST) on Wednesday November 30.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Granted i have only seen highlights but he gives me a Steele sidebottom vibe

Sheezel reminds me of Jordan De Goey without the off field antics but with better consistency.
He's clearly the best hybrid in the class in terms of a fwd/mid.

The guy has been bagging 3-5 goals a game as a pure forward then has recently been thrown in the midfield in the last 2 weeks and racks up 37 and 33 with multiple goals to his name.

He has game breaking potential and most importantly is a mad hawks fan.

Think we should hold fire on declaring where kids are going

Long way to go with many games

Sheezel is doing well

But forgetting about kids like Wardlaw, Scully, Clark, Tsatas, Hewett (who would be a monty to go to WCE), Busslinger is treaturous

We will be getting a very good player at our pick

George is also a type we need who could slip to our second or god forbid a second first

greg-williams.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I haven’t watched him at all but is Sheezel similar to Rachele last year ? Sounds similar on the reports
He’s more like Papley, but can play mid.

I’d probably delete that

Gutnik wasn't a popular character so I don't mind potting him with a little joke.

My point remains that Harry is currently my priority player so any religious affiliation means nothing. Seems like a natural leader as well from things I've read. Think he suits us beautifully.

Is that game televised at all? I’m locked down with “health and safety protocols” and bored out of my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back