Trades 2022 Fantasy - Round 8 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
At his price, does Anderson need to be top 8? The top 8 mids are 110 guys. Priced at like 900k, if you get 105 from Anderson, a 5 point difference for 100k less then surely that’s good vakue

The thing is, you can spend <$50K more and get an underpriced premo like Wines, Kelly, Cripps etc. Hard to not just grab all of those guys whilst they're bargain priced.

True. But he meets a lot of the criteria. CBA’s, elite junior numbers, TOG etc. four round average of 110
If you're hot on him then go for it. My point was whether he's a risk worth taking for say a 50 point hit holding Hew. Still weighing that up but don't think so. Would rather take the small points hit now and bring in a genuine top 8 who's likely to out score him by more than that in the long run anyway.

Sucks that Wines is round 12 bye. I'd like him but finding it hard to bring him in on balance.
Whats everyones big problem with round 12 byes in the midfield?
I must have a totally different setup because I've only got Cripps...

I'm actually looking for ROund 12 byes to add.. Wines and Steele both on the list. I'll be grabbing 1 soon and 1 post-Round12 I think.

I'm actually looking for ROund 12 byes to add.. Wines and Steele both on the list. I'll be grabbing 1 soon and 1 post-Round12 I think.
Same but it’s the overall team not just midfields.

Got Steele and Cripps but it's not so much the midfield.. it's the 7 elsewhere in addition to those 2.

About 7 overall looks like the sweet spot so needs to be going the other way instead of adding more.

I don't really have a lot of DPP links to the midfield (or wont by round 12 if Daicos has to go) . I'd want to avoid a scenario of having a player on the bench in midfield but not counting. May as well by an R12 donut.
I’m same only have Cripps. Eyeing off Rowell to Wines. Have too many R13 in mids and not enough anywhere else

Every Eagles supporter after this news broke:

kramer-fork-in-me-2.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure if this is a good thing or not.

This is the part I liked:

"The 19-year-old could require his load to be managed at different stages in his first season, given the limited amount of football he has played across two COVID-affected seasons in Victoria, but it might not be until the bye."

Will they have a choice though that is the question :laughing:

They have to have SOME standards. If they let players just do whatever the f*ck they want and check out - they might as well just forfeit the season now. Bringing Jack Darling back in was their biggest mistake, IMO - completely toxic, braindead individual.

Had a rethink

Hewett to Touk Miller
Crouch to Rozee

Still love the Rozee value and think he can push to be a top 8-10 forward with his midfield role

They have to have SOME standards. If they let players just do whatever the f*ck they want and check out - they might as well just forfeit the season now. Bringing Jack Darling back in was their biggest mistake, IMO - completely toxic, braindead individual.
True but if they only have 22 to choose from they can't exactly say sorry we would rather forfeit than play you

Touk definitely the better option, but there’s 100k difference, I can’t afford Touk
I was thinking of going Noah, that allows Daicos to any mid however i am limited to a 800k mid for Daicos next week

Every Eagles supporter after this news broke:

kramer-fork-in-me-2.jpg
I don't know I'm sort of the opposite on this. I don't see why the club sets such a strict guideline on it that's not realistic.
Is it realistic to expect young people just stop socializing at all in life for the foreseeable future?

Covids everywhere. I don't see the point in trying to totally shut out the players lives in an attempt to stop the inevitable and the still low chance of actually getting covid (relatively speaking).

Rotham and Nelson the only two names I've seen named as at the club.

Greg Clark may have gotten it by any of the other 20,000 chances you can get Covid.

Australia is slowly transitioning back to "if you're sick don't come to work" mantra. We're seemingly a little bit behind on it (as is the AFL).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back