List Mgmt. 2022 List Management: Draft, Trade and FA Pt2: Electric Boogaloo

Remove this Banner Ad

And DeGoey is still playing sneaky with Collingwood's contract offer.

How would the board feel if Friday comes around and Jordan DeGoey has an offer from Freo lodged?

Is JL's experience with him good enough?

Badly.

His best is amazing, but we don't see it often enough. Which isn't disconnected to his contract having behavioral clauses.

Saint Kilda wanting to spend that much money for an inconsistent scandal ridden player is laughable. I'd rather not follow them in that.

F3 for Acres? LOL.

We really must be targeting someone with pick 48 in the 2023 draft!

Ah well. See ya Acres.

Acres for future third. Is that the sort of s**t Bell okay with? What's the point
If he wanted to leave on his own accord that's one thing, but the club is clearly of the opinion that they don't need him and they're more than happy to let him walk. So we've pushed out our best winger for what? Pick 50? To save 100k a year? What's the point of that???

I might get completely hammered for this but I think if we don't land Corbett from the GC we should go after uncontracted teammate Chris Burgess. He just won the VFL leading goalkicker and is only 26. Every time I've watched him play for GC I've been impressed with the way he competes aerially. Wouldn't cost much and given we're about to lose two b22 forwards could be a decent pick up. No doubt Amiss needs games and will play from round 1 surely but given Tabs injury history some depth up front would be good.

On AGORA XI using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I might get completely hammered for this but I think if we don't land Corbett from the GC we should go after uncontracted teammate Chris Burgess. He just won the VFL leading goalkicker and is only 26. Every time I've watched him play for GC I've been impressed with the way he competes aerially. Wouldn't cost much and given we're about to lose two b22 forwards could be a decent pick up. No doubt Amiss needs games and will play from round 1 surely but given Tabs injury history some depth up front would be good.

On AGORA XI using BigFooty.com mobile app
Actually like Burgess. He can replace Logue easily as a better reader up forward of the ball.

But his ceiling is significantly higher then that. Voss obviously had a discussion with him prior to finals and with Cripps, Cerra, Hewitt, he ll be perfect for them

Is it? He played 18 games this year and didn't get near the AA squad. He's moving to his third team on absolute average money and has only stood up in his contract year.

I don't think there's higher peaks to get out of Acres. I like how he runs back to help defend, I like how he hangs off the pack forward for a handball receive and snap at goal occasionally.

I think we can fill that output.

We’ve cooked the list, letting players go like Acres reeks of salary cap mismanagement. All good getting Jackson, he’ll be very good. But he’s not going to tip us from 6th to a premiership. Especially losing Lobb, Logue, Acres, Mundy all in one off season.
Certainly get that feel.
Lobb I can understand, his manager is being opportunitistic. But Acres and Logue is poor managing. Can't just leave the door open for so many.

........How do we feel about a Mitch Robinson?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back