List Mgmt. 2022 List Management: Draft, Trade and FA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the greater point is that both are already on our list tbh.
I suppose my point (badly put) was that most guys with those guys‘ physical attributes don’t make it. As others have pointed out, we already have what we need on the list, we just need to get him through finishing school.

Year 1 - 0 games (understandable)
Year 2 - 3 games
Year 3 - 1 game
Year 4 - no games so far

Taylor - do you know how many games he didn't get selected when actually fit vs injured?

Historical lack of opportunities seems to be due to his injuries or coming back from injuries vs being fit and available and not being selected.

If the latter, I'd understand if he wanted to leave (much like Clark leaving Geelong). If the former you'd hope he shows some loyalty with the club sticking with him through injuries (plus the chance to be part of something special with what we're building)
He has played 18 league games for Peel across the four years

I suppose my point (badly put) was that most guys with those guys‘ physical attributes don’t make it. As others have pointed out, we already have what we need on the list, we just need to get him through finishing school.

Not sure that’s entirely true tbh. Most teams have 2-3 guys like them.

For me it’s more that we’re currently running with four sub-180cm guys in the forward line. Now Walters and Colyer are quite old but don’t necessarily both need to be replaced by similar players. My preference would be to replace Colyer with a reasonably similar player but with Walters we’re unlikely to lose much from a speed point of view if you replace him with a medium forward - in a lot of cases we’d actually get a quicker player.

We actually have more small guys than just about any team in the competition. We’re slowly cutting them. Don’t really think we should be adding more unless they have elite attributes or are proven at state league level tbh.

Probably what would make the biggest difference is a hyperbolic time chamber to turn Amiss into a 23 year old prime KPF. Anyone know where we can find one?
if we're doing time travel can we also get a 23 year old Pav?

The lack of WAFL games this weekend (bye round) is bad luck for Sturt.
Unless he is selected for the AFL team he’s behind yet another week playing catch up. That means he won’t play against GC or Collingwood and with two big games after that against the big guns in Dees and Lions, he’s unlikely to be brought in unless there’s no other choice due to injury.
I think he could easily end up not playing at all this season which would be very disappointing and in that case he would be well within his rights to seek a move.
If we keep Banfield on the list next year and Sturt is traded without playing an AFL game in 2022 I’ll be very disappointed

Can I just take this moment to thank Jason Webber, by hiding all these talented players, keeping them perpetualy injured, allowing us to go deep in the draft time and time again.
Even allowing bell to throw away yellow chips on the table with rabble like Jesse Hogan like it didn't even matter.

I take my hat off to you sir.

He’s not leaving North

Unless someone forces it, he is apparently very happy
Surely he’s not happy getting genuine floggings every week…

North would be so reluctant to move him. Would have to be one of they’re most important players. Says a lot!

Should definitely ask the question tho. Would be so ideal in our forward mix. Would have to bring extra jerseys for all scuffles

Surely he’s not happy getting genuine floggings every week…

North would be so reluctant to move him. Would have to be one of they’re most important players. Says a lot!

Should definitely ask the question tho. Would be so ideal in our forward mix. Would have to bring extra jerseys for all scuffles
He'll leave North if he was one of the young players on the end of Noble's lashing earlier in the season (reported by Ralph this morning). Although Noble will likely get canned before Zurhaar gets to consider his options.

JHF has put contract talks with North on hold. Imagine between them just getting belted by us, experiencing Optus & him being a Fremantle supporter we could get him end of next year. I'd take him then over Jackson now. Very unlikely of course. I feel like JHF leaving North could be the beginning of the end for that club anyways.

JHF has put contract talks with North on hold. Imagine between them just getting belted by us, experiencing Optus & him being a Fremantle supporter we could get him end of next year. I'd take him then over Jackson now. Very unlikely of course. I feel like JHF leaving North could be the beginning of the end for that club anyways.
So Lobb's found his new home?

Lol not the same thing, every year in the chamber is 1 day on earth. It doesn't go to the past.
I Want GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back