LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 10.20 AM ON 12/9: Tampa Bay at Dallas
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 10.15 AM ON 13/9 : Denver at Seattle

LIVE ON watchESPN AT 3:00 AM on 19/10: NFL RedZone

NB: VIC, NSW, QLD, TAS times
less 30 mins SA, NT
less 2 hours WA

Last edited:

The game was going to be hard enough to watch without these f**king jerseys

Not that there's any reason at all that you can't, it just feels like an odd move for a season opener.

Not that there's any reason at all that you can't, it just feels like an odd move for a season opener.
Looks like its one of 2 primetime games. the other is in December vs the 9ers on a Thursday.

NFL is back and there are some amazing games to kick things off

Most looking forward to:

Rams vs Bills
Chargers vs Raiders
GB vs Vikings

Did my NFL draft last night, so all set and ready to go :D
As a long time Vikings supporter I can honestly say I have no idea how the GB/Vikings game is going to go. The new Vikings coaching staff has shown nothing during the pre-season and kept all the starters off the field. How that translates into being game ready is anyones guess. The tactic has resulted in a fully fit starting lineup, but I fear there may be some rust to shed in the first few weeks of the season.

Yeah i have no idea how the Packers will look. other than the OL we barely played starters in the preseason.

But that would be what about half the league will be doing the first few weeks. first live snaps for starters.

Happy I didn't take the day off
Im not sure if the 25min "Mini" will have enough good stuff the fill in the time. unless they show plays and then the replays.

What's a mini
condensed versions of the condensed games. or i guess it would be more likely extended highlights, since condensed versions dont miss plays just cut out all the pre-snap stuff to get through a game in about 40mins.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't usually get to 10 but it has happened, half a dozen most weeks plus the birds, Thursday, main Sunday games & Monday night. Doubt that is too out there.

Im home Monday's so have had my fill of NFL for the week by then pretty much. Will check out the highlights of most games on YouTube, I just dont have the energy to sit thru another 4 or 5.

Yeah i have no idea how the Packers will look. other than the OL we barely played starters in the preseason.

But that would be what about half the league will be doing the first few weeks. first live snaps for starters.

Couldn't be as bad as the beat down we got wk1 last season, but im expecting a loss tbh.

It is kind of reassuring knowing the queens didn't play their starters either, so we're kinda on equal footing there.

Howdy all, first Power Rankings of the new year. Happy NFL eve eve to all who celebrate.

I have placed a slight over-emphasis on QB and coach quality, which drops Washington, Cleveland, Seattle down lower than others might have them.

Let the controversy and debates begin :p

Packers #3 = disgusting, Eagles far too low, Niners far too high, Colts too low, Saints too high, Commanders too low despite not being great

Packers #3 = disgusting, Eagles far too low, Niners far too high, Colts too low, Saints too high, Commanders too low despite not being great
Will let Hurts, Ryan and Hurtz prove themselves. Some have Niners at 5 or 6, which is definitely too high but I felt 8-10 more appropriate.
Saints have pretty much all the pieces, if Winston can prove it. I suspect will be more like 7-8 in a month.

Id have Falcons at the bottom or bottom 3. Texans are better than some of those bottom 5 teams. Jets possibly a bottom 3 team. Browns possibly bottom 5 team.

Imo, something like this....

32 Falcons
31 Jets
30 Browns
29 Bears
28 Giants
27 Seahawks
26 Commanders

Fair. Wentz is just really bad. Houston has nothing really. Jets have some excitement around them but can definitely see a cratering, I just think they might get things together a little earlier than expected.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back