LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 12.20 PM ON 12/12: Miami at Los Angeles Chargers
LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 12.15 PM ON 13/12: New England at Arizona

LIVE ON watchESPN AT 5:00 AM on 12/12: NFL RedZone

NB: VIC, NSW, TAS times
less 30 mins SA, NT
less 1 hour QLD
less 1.5 hours NT
less 3 hours WA

Does he want to be the 3rd [or 4th depending on the Jets draft] best QB in the division? and play meaningless games in december in the cold again.

Didnt he go on record and say he picked the Bucs over the Bears because he didnt want to play in the cold anymore. just think about how s**t his last few cold weather games have been. his brain even froze in Chicago a few years ago thinking he got a 5th down.

No idea, but it sort of makes sense. I can't see him being in Tampa next season, and he probably goes for 1 more year somewhere. San Fran won't do it they will want Trey Lance to have the reigns whether you or I rate Lance at all as a QB (I'm not convinced at all, great runner but how is his passing?)

Bloody hell, there's four Broncos in the vicinity/underneath that pass. I know he can often do the impossible but bloody hell.

Surely a 3 INT game now has Hurts in the MVP lead.

He should be the MVP anyway but this is the NFL and we all know Mahomes will get it

Does he want to be the 3rd [or 4th depending on the Jets draft] best QB in the division? and play meaningless games in december in the cold again.

Didnt he go on record and say he picked the Bucs over the Bears because he didnt want to play in the cold anymore. just think about how s**t his last few cold weather games have been. his brain even froze in Chicago a few years ago thinking he got a 5th down.

No idea, but it sort of makes sense. I can't see him being in Tampa next season, and he probably goes for 1 more year somewhere. San Fran won't do it they will want Trey Lance to have the reigns whether you or I rate Lance at all as a QB (I'm not convinced at all, great runner but how is his passing?)
what about the LVRaiders rumour?

ATN brought it up again as a possibility?

I mean its looking more and more likely that ''mother*er'' is gone from Vegas now

I mean its looking more and more likely that ''mother*er'' is gone from Vegas now

Yeah good shout if it's not back to NE that makes sense as the Raiders have receivers and options. That said don't think he's winning again, always felt he'd win one at Tampa and that's it, been the greatest player to play but Father Time is catching up.

the Lions in 2023 could be a very good team (depending on whether their 2023 draft picks are any good of course....)

Could be a real upending of the NFC North with the Vikings and Packers cellar dwellers to the Bears and Lions
I'd read somewhere they hadn't won the division since the early 90's?

Would like to see Detroit up and about for a while.

I think that was about the Titans and Tannerhill.

I'd read somewhere they hadn't won the division since the early 90's?

Would like to see Detroit up and about for a while.

But you're a Vikings fan?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Joe Lombardi calling a pass play 3 yards short of the end zone on 3rd down and then 3 yards behind the LOS on 4th down

Dog Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Purdy is now that Mutha*er

Depends on whether you believe that Dana White actually set up a package deal of Brady and Gronk to the Raiders or not
We knew that the Raiders, Titans, Bears and Bucs all reached out to him. But i think the only real offers came from the Bucs and Bears.

I think the 9ers did also.

I think that's why it makes sense :tearsofjoy:

Carr clearly can't get it done consistently enough, give Brady a year and see what he can do.

Not sure he'd love being in the Mahomes division though.
The Raiders need to find a mutually agreed team to trade Carr to (unless they cut him before the 2023 guarantees kick in) first.

I have my doubts about Brady - pretty sure he will retire, again

Remove this Banner Ad

Back