NFL 2022 NFL - Wild Card Weekend

Who will win Wild Card Weekend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

SUNDAY, JANUARY 15 @ 8:35AM (LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nflseahawks: (7) Seattle at :nfl49ers: (2) San Francisco

SUNDAY, JANUARY 15 @ 12:15PM (LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nfllac: (5) Los Angeles at :nfljaguars: (4) Jacksonville

MONDAY, JANUARY 16 @ 5:05AM (LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nfldolphins: (7) Miami at :nflbills: (2) Buffalo

MONDAY, JANUARY 16 @ 8:40AM(LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nflgiants: (6) New York at :nflvikings: (3) Minnesota

MONDAY, JANUARY 16 @ 12:15PM (LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nflravens: (6) Baltimore at :nflbengals:(3) Cincinnati

TUESDAY, JANUARY 17 @ 12:15PM (LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AND 7MATE)
:nflcowboys:(5) Dallas at :nflbucs: (4) Tampa Bay

DIVISIONAL GAME
:nflchiefs: (1) Kansas City
:nfleagles: (1) Philadelphia

NB: VIC, NSW, TAS times
less 30 mins SA
less 1 hour Qld
less 1.5 hours NT
less 3 hours WA

People started jumping on the 9ers when Hurts went down and the eagles started getting a few injuries.

and saw that the NFC doesnt really have a team as good as the top 2/3 in the AFC.

Eagles journalists identified them as the big threat immediately after the McAffery trade. They were a popular pick to win the NFC pretty much from the point we lost to Washington.

No, I pointed out the hilarity of your saltiness.
what am i allegedly salty about?

because if you think its about the Packers not getting this beat down. then think again.
Lions beat us fair and deserved to be playing in this game.

But you can try and change the narrative in your own mind.

Purdy is ok but lets not start talking like his hitting guys with lasers for tds.

His TDS thrown so far today were two wide open dump offs to rbs and deebo turning a short route into a 71 yard td.

Alot of his success has to do with scheme and talent around him.

Last edited:
After how they got into the playoffs. no seattle fan can say anything about the refs.

I hope they get blown out and the Lions fans start to donate to Seattle charities with $1 for every point in the winning margin.
Yeah, sour taste, because the Lions would've given a better contest and even just swindling the always-swindled Lions was wrong.

Purdy is ok but lets not start talking like his hitting guys with lasers for tds.

His TDS thrown so far today were too wide open dump offs to rbs and deebo turning a short route into a 71 yard td.

Which is why I give Stetson Bennet a chance IF drafted to the right team and they look very similar frame wise also.

His TDS thrown so far today were two wide open dump offs to rbs and deebo turning a short route into a 71 yard td.

He's a slight more refined version of Jimmy.

Which is why I give Stetson Bennet a chance IF drafted to the right team and they look very similar frame wise also.

There aren't this many teams with this array of weapons though. All pro quality RB, TE, WR and a pretty good second in Aiyuk.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After how they got into the playoffs. no seattle fan can say anything about the refs.

I hope they get blown out and the Lions fans start to donate to Seattle charities with $1 for every point in the winning margin.
Seattle had plenty no calls going there way in the first. No reason to complain about good, legit calls going against them in the 2nd half.

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk

Seattle had plenty no calls going there way in the first. No reason to complain about good, legit calls going against them in the 2nd half.

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk

Exactly.

Let's revert to stupid rules as an argument when you've already got the rub of the green.

Throw in a top 10 maybe top 5 OL and no reason any qb can't succeed with this team.

And a defence that makes sure you rarely have to chase. It's a team built to contend.

Honestly, we'd hoped that the Eagles were there, but our stint with Minshew tells us that this offence despite its talent can't move the ball without Hurts being a dual threat.

And a defence that makes sure you rarely have to chase. It's a team built to contend.

Honestly, we'd hoped that the Eagles were there, but our stint with Minshew tells us that this offence despite its talent can't move the ball without Hurts being a dual threat.

Which is the 49ers defenses kryptonite.

Yep, just following our lead.
Hopefully the rest of Australia can take South Australia's regulations where they blackout the gambling segments before games.

Back