Preview 2022 Round 8 Carlton vs Adelaide Sunday 8th May 4:40PM @ Marvel Stadium - Team Update - Post #689

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is a danger game. I’m glad we play them over here.
Totally agree, as the Crows will be looking to show a lot more grit after their weak effort against the Giants in Adelaide, so I praying that our senior side do not switch off (like the reserves did in the last quarter!) after belting North last week!!! This game has a similar feel to it like our G.C. game in my book, so I hope my instincts are wrong.....:eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Posted elsewhere, how about the Hun's form, their anti-Bagger bias is beyond reproach, in the Player of the Year leader board player "blank" is in the lead......

None of them like it that the dark force is rising

Not
I have had a GUT FULL of all these Sunday arvo games . We have 3 more in next 4! :mad:

Juts crap,even Collingwood game.

Sort it out AFL. We are one of the big Clubs doing well and we deserve much better.

Might be good for your ALL IMPORTANT T.V. RIGHTS as we get the ratings but the Members/ Fans have to be a priority!!!!

I am glad Gill is going.......Did he even play the game? (not talking bout polo either
Surely Carroll can get the RS nomination this week. Not a lot of contenders.
East now, it will surely go to an * player...a win for the ages surely means one them will win it!

If Weiters can keep Tex quiet, I think we will do this comfortably. Too much class and experience (the second is rare for us!). Go you Blue boys!
he is in top form so hopefully weiters has done his homework and can stifle his performance

and just as importantly our mids/wingers need to cut of tex's supply....

Not

East now, it will surely go to an * player...a win for the ages surely means one them will win it!

Yeah, they’ll give it to the little blonde dude who bobbed up for about two mins in the third quarter and kicked a goal and a point. Darcy sounded like he was about to wet himself at how good the kid was.

Given I don’t watch * more than a couple of times a year, you’ll probably all tell me he’s ineligible for some reason. I’m telling you… they’ll find a way to make him eligible!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back