Game Day 2022 SC Round 15; if you never post but got a good score for the first time in 20 years let us know

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fugg Melbourne

A. Each team plays each team once per year. Home game one year. Away game next year
B. Each team plays each team twice per year. Home game for one, then home game for the other

It's not that fekking difficult

Feck me
Absolutely, only way to approach any sort of level playing field (imo).
But I guess that ignores the reality that they're not going to want to lower the total number of games due to TV rights deals etc.
The fixture attempts equalization via the double-ups in terms of rotating the sides in that 5-8 bracket.

Choosing Parish over Walsh...
Falling Down Lol GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos
Fail Old Man GIF
dunk fail GIF
Mondays Fail GIF
Fail Empire Strikes Back GIF by Star Wars

(Log in to remove this ad.)

11(c) / 1309

Brayshaw and Cripps disappointing, but not disastrous.

Stewart, Short and D.Rioli with MRj(E), Clarke and Stephens all on the mid bench.

A BE of -26 means Stephens will gain value even if he's subbed on late. If he gets on early he has the chance to push his claims to hold his spot.

oh god just saw Brodie's score....I need to trade him back. Traded Brodie to Touk on his bye, sums me up.
It was only injuries that prevented me from doing something similar, you won't have been alone.
Brodie very good today.

1777 / 15c with Short, Mills, Sinclair, Crisp, Cogs, Himmelberg and Miller to come.

Should be 2500, would be great if a monster score or 2 could push it closer to 2600.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back