NFL 2023 NFL Schedule

Remove this Banner Ad

Fv40EsUWwAE61tA

Fv4uHrqWwAA5RfL
Fv4uGyVWAAAeVku
Fv4uHU_WYAEV7w_

Last edited:
I thought every team was meant to taste the TNF poison, but it appears not. Arizona, Atlanta, Houston and Indianapolis don't play TNF, while Pittsburgh, Chicago, Jets, New Orleans play twice. Doesn't seem fair.

I thought every team was meant to taste the TNF poison, but it appears not. Arizona, Atlanta, Houston and Indianapolis don't play TNF, while Pittsburgh, Chicago, Jets, New Orleans play twice. Doesn't seem fair.
New TV deals kicked in this season, teams can now do 2 TNF games and no longer guarantee of a primetime game for each team. and MNF can now be flexed. I think there is talk TNF can be flexed in later seasons based on performance.

Games I'm looking at attending:

Ravens @ Chargers

Seahawks @ Cowboys

Then chosing out of Bucs/Falcons and Eagles/Cowboys (choice between seeing another stadium and obvious blockbuster rivalry game)

Also thinking about Broncos @ Lions if there's a Red Wings game in town that weekend
If it’s a choice between Bucs/Falcons v Eagles/Cowboys is it really a choice at all? I know which game I’d be lining up to see. I get the whole new stadium deal, but wouldn’t imagine Bucs/Falcons would be on many peoples bucket list of 2023/2024 games to watch

If it’s a choice between Bucs/Falcons v Eagles/Cowboys is it really a choice at all? I know which game I’d be lining up to see. I get the whole new stadium deal, but wouldn’t imagine Bucs/Falcons would be on many peoples bucket list of 2023/2024 games to watch
It would be if its at Tampa, good city to visit

Plus tickets to bucs/falcons would be so much cheaper likely a 1/3 cost of cowboy/eagle tickets

Both valid points.
Myself I’m looking at heading over to the states and watching a Super Bowl in the next 5 or so years (along with a Steelers home game late in the season & the College National Championship). Looking at around a 6-8 week trip to the US between mid Dec-mid Feb. I have a 4 & 3 year old so waiting for them to get a bit older to be able to enjoy the trip more than what they could currently. The location of where the Super Bowls will be around that time period will be a big deciding factor on which year we travel

Oh definitely the Cowboys Eagles game will be a belter.

I'm planning on visiting Atlanta anyway though to see a mate and I've already locked in the Cowboys Seattle game so not sure it makes sense to bounce back and forth from Dallas (even if it is for Cowboys games)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

under the new TV rights deals. both CBS and Fox can protect 1 game a week each. rather than just 3-4 a year that must be submitted early in the season. now they can use the protection on any game currently on their network and dont need to submit till 2 weeks before the game when the NFL can look at flexing games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back