2023 Provisional AFL Draft Order (updated live throughout the season)

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 17, 2023
View attachment 1734735

Above is the draft order with the future pick trades as best we could work out at the end of last year.

As of today, the AFL has finally brought out an official version, which I have cross-checked with what we already had: Indicative draft order: Freo slide boosts Dees' trade bounty

Everything is correct except for one second round pick – Gold Coast apparently traded their own 2nd rounder to Adelaide, whereas I had them on-trading GWS's.

So we did pretty good 😊

With that fixed, the draft order now looks like this:

View attachment 1734736
Not good enough Lore , lift your game. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Round 18, 2023
Round 19, 2023

Round 20, 2023
Round 21, 2023
Round 22, 2023
Round 23, 2023
Round 24, 2023
Finals Week 1, 2023
Shouldn't GWS be higher on ladder than Saints since they won and Saints lost.

Readjusted ladder should now have Saints at 7 and Sydney at 8

Which means Saints should have pick 12 and GWS pick 13, Sydney remain on 11
Ah, you're right. I normally input the finals results manually and then the ladder sorts itself out, but I got so used to everything being automatic that I forgot 😅

Fixed (technically the number of matches is wrong but wtf cares);
Screenshot 2023-09-13 at 21.12.12.png

Finals Week 1:
Screenshot 2023-09-13 at 21.12.30.png

Ah, you're right. I normally input the finals results manually and then the ladder sorts itself out, but I got so used to everything being automatic that I forgot 😅

View attachment 1802227

Finals Week 1:
View attachment 1802228
Why are Freos pick 21 and 40 in black background?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1802227

Finals Week 1:
View attachment 1802228
Who gets 13 & 14? Is it based on the home and away ladder?

Semi-Finals, 2023
Preliminary Finals, 2023
North Melbourne Assistance Package, 2023
NORTH Melbourne has been granted three draft selections as part of its assistance package from the League, which was approved by the AFL Commission on Monday.
The Roos' application for assistance came after another season in the bottom two on the ladder, with the club winning 12 of its past 84 games.
The AFL has given the Kangaroos three first-round picks over two years to help build their draft hand.
This year's pick will come at the end of the first round, while next year's two picks will also be placed at the end of the first round. The 2024 picks are subject to review next year.

These are END OF first round picks, so currently pick 19 for 2023 (indicated in black) (2024 in the 2024 thread)

Screenshot 2023-09-25 at 17.06.34.png

NORTH Melbourne has been granted three draft selections as part of its assistance package from the League, which was approved by the AFL Commission on Monday.
The Roos' application for assistance came after another season in the bottom two on the ladder, with the club winning 12 of its past 84 games.
The AFL has given the Kangaroos three first-round picks over two years to help build their draft hand.
This year's pick will come at the end of the first round, while next year's two picks will also be placed at the end of the first round. The 2024 picks are subject to review next year.

These are END OF first round picks, currently picks 19 and 20 (indicated in black)

View attachment 1813383
Its just 19 this year - 19 and 20 in 2024.

Grand Final, 2023
Melbourne receive Band 4 compensation for James Jordon, who joins Sydney as an Unrestricted Free Agent

Remove this Banner Ad

Back