Rumour 2023 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 37!, 1 (busted) BIG FISH ALERT last October 9th) (9 confirmed! 17 Busted!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Sydney has a good food scene and good corporate career opportunities (if thats the path they want to go down), but has alot of downsides as well.
A nice house around Bondi would be pushing maybe 3 or 4 mill... I'm not totally sure but i doubt a bank is gonna lend that kind of money to a young afl player given their careers could end in an instant...

I don't think we should be wasting money on Hayward he's a glorified role player, we need an elite mid a break the lines half back a ruck and a KP forward before we need a half forward
Money aint the problem ... There's a few player we could delist to pay for hayward immediately that comes to mind.

Try telling Laird and Crouch they are playing SANFL

But yes LDU would come on for Jake - you just know thats how we roll
Crouch has before. I'd say laird is the more entitled one. He'd spit the dummy if nicks moved him back to deffense entirely. He's that entitled.

He lost a chunk of money to online scam unfortunately... So I'm sure he'll be wanting to make it up ... However i wouldn't pay a full back that kind of coin
We should offer him FirePower shares

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He lost a chunk of money to online scam unfortunately... So I'm sure he'll be wanting to make it up ... However i wouldn't pay a full back that kind of coin
Imagine it wasn’t an offer from the real st kilda.
Check the email again Jacob!
St Killda

Ok, came across a little bit of from what I consider a good source, Henry Smith 206cm Ruck from Brisbane maybe a shot to come Home WWT boy, not happy where he is. Not locked in stone but on the radar. Just passing on what I heard.
Contracted until 2026. Rated high at WWT at draft time. Doubt the Lions would let him go early.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back