Rumour 2023 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 37!, 1 (busted) BIG FISH ALERT last October 9th) (9 confirmed! 17 Busted!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it worth looking at Billings?

He's been rubbish for a couple of years but there's talent there - though there has to be a reason Lyon didn't play him.
Must admit I was thinking the same thing as out of favour & could do with a change of scenery.

He is highly talented.

If this was the old rumours thread I'd thread mark it and add it to the list but I have no control over this new thread.

Well the Shultz to Collingwood was a shock today so who knows what other surprises will pop up this trade week.

When we mean as big as Dawson do we mean Dawson now or Dawson at the time of the Sydney trade because back then he was a good solid best 22 player but now at Adelaide he's a all Australian superstar.
Scorpus

Must admit I was thinking the same thing as out of favour & could do with a change of scenery.

He is highly talented.
The Saints winger I wouldn’t have had a problem looking at was actually Dan McKenzie, few injury issues but seems solid enough when he’s played in the past few years

Looks GC bound as a FA, though

Isn’t he GC captain? That’d kill the club (again)
Yes he is, but all the talk I've heard is he thought Hardwick was a massive knob after the first meeting with the leadership group. It's not a super reliable source but adequate enough. They never mentioned him wanting out though, just that he really disliked Hardwick and his approach to the leadership group. Basically layed the blame on their lack of leadership as the reason they aren't mentally strong enough as a club to play an entire season of good footy. Well that's what I was told 3rd hand info though

Hearing we are waiting for a few trades to get done then we will make play for a left field as big as Dawson.

Come from a connection to talant manager Anthony Panozzo (hemisphere management).

Nice little touch with the name most won't know and mentioning Hemisphere.

If only all our trolls put in this kind of effort.

waynes-world-mike-meyers.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Port have a few extra years on us in having access to SANFL sons. I'm happy for it to be 100 games but only players who play for the Port Magpies, not the other SANFL clubs, they have access to 5 SANFL clubs so 200 gamers seems fair.
General question. Is father son eligibility only based on grants in the first grade team?

If reserved games count, not having a port or crows reserves team until recently would be a problem.

Duursma suffers a lot in being compared to Rozee and Butters. Obviously he's not as good as those 2, but he also plays his best footy in a different position to them too so the comparisons are reasonably unfair. He will never be " elite" but he's certainly no spud.
Nah he’s a spud

Remove this Banner Ad

Back