Rumour 2023 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 37!, 1 (busted) BIG FISH ALERT last October 9th) (9 confirmed! 17 Busted!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Petty is giving up a fair bit of cash next season, and again in 2025, if he stays at the Demons without a new/upgraded contract.

Feel like he’s too nice to demand a trade.

Has Alex faked Clayton Oliver's death too? with the assist from Red Mist?

WTF, what is wrong with people
Some people just crave attention..

And couldnt give two sh*ts about how they get it..

Even if it turns out that this rumour is true.. sharing it on social media is the lowest of low acts..

It should be up to no one but close family or a spokesperson for said close family to release such info once they are ready.

Just like the “Modra has passed away” rumour that floated around social media earlier this year..

Turned out to be bullshit of course but imagine if a family member or close friends of Tony read that..

Its a disgusting act..

Some people just crave attention..

And couldnt give two sh*ts about how they get it..

Even if it turns out that this rumour is true.. sharing it on social media is the lowest of low acts..

It should be up to no one but close family or a spokesperson for said close family to release such info once they are ready.

Just like the “Modra has passed away” rumour that floated around social media earlier this year..

Turned out to be bullshit of course but imagine if a family member or close friends of Tony read that..

Its a disgusting act..
The Modra one was started on here actually, I saw today that the guy who started it still posts

How the * do you get away with that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am new here and have a question. Does anyone on the thread have knowledge about recovery from linsfranc injuries?
It seems to me to be the new Osteitis pubis.My point is Paying upwards of 700k pa for a swingman with this kind of injury cloud a wise move?

So rezagun states yesterday we allowed them to get pick 10 to get Petty. Not only did news come out straight away to contradict this, the next morning we have this.

1990crow and ams4crows you gave me a hard time yesterday for calling him out on it.
Anything to say now????

Will you accept that he’s just a troll that sucks you in every time?
Rezagun firing blanks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back