Rumour 2023 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 37!, 1 (busted) BIG FISH ALERT last October 9th) (9 confirmed! 17 Busted!)

Remove this Banner Ad

With a draft full of midfielders coming up, would we trade Keane to Collingwood for there first, Curtin to west coast for there first and go into the draft with 3 firsts and a few seconds?
Curtin has been rushed in and we destroyed his confidence and just seems from the outside to leave sometime in his career. Keane would have had to been interested for the pies to be linked. If we jag a few good midfielders, we could actually challenge for the flag in 2 or 3 years

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
If we trade those guys for midfielders we will end up making Prelims and failing at best (the mob down Port Rd are a prime example).

Not a rumour as such but I saw Mark Keane today in the city near Gawler Place during lunch time walking with someone dressed up in a suit. Interesting considering Theo’s report yesterday but I couldn’t recognise who he was with.

If we trade those guys for midfielders we will end up making Prelims and failing at best (the mob down Port Rd are a prime example).
Look, if there is any truth to the rumor Keane may want to head to Collingwood, I'd rather cut a deal at the end of this year with an eye on making the deal work for us by involving a 3rd club to try and grab a player we want and a balance of picks to make it work out. Spitballing, maybe a Jack Lukosius if we can involve our F1 and some collingwood draft collateral??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry to intrude.

Yeo is very wealthy. Comes from a wealthy family and has made shrewd business decisions.

I think it would be more the years than $, but there would also be a bit of 'respect' in terms of being offered a fair figure.

I'd be very surprised if the $ offered by a rival interest him at all, provided he is being shown some respect from West Coast on their offer.

His manager however may be chasing that sweet, sweet commission...

His manager has called in a favour from Rhino. There’s no way our interest is real, even at a discount

He’s injured, unreliable, too old and doesn’t fit any timeline we have

Not a rumour as such but I saw Mark Keane today in the city near Gawler Place during lunch time walking with someone dressed up in a suit. Interesting considering Theo’s report yesterday but I couldn’t recognise who he was with.
Was it a black suit with white pinstripes?

We already saw earlier this year when we moved out Laird more and his form dropped, Nicks said we need to get him around the ball more
We used Laird successfully in a different role against Carlton... so why have we reverted back to the same Laird & Crouch both in the middle combo?

Seriously are our coaching group that stupid?

They make the odd successful strategic change... then revert back to the tried & tested failed strategy.

Same with our 1st month of footy slow game plan cooking our season after discovering a quick winning game plan last season.

Smart people work out quickly what works & what doesn't.

Our coaching group can't tell the difference... which is why I have no faith in them going forward.

I grew up in Adelaide (and went to the Crows first ever game) - Now live in Melbourne but strongly considering moving back to Adelaide in the next few years.

Outside of major events - Melbourne is a total sh*tshow. Covid/Lockdowns pretty much destroyed Melbourne's soul amongst many other things.
That's interesting. I've been back to Melbourne a few times this year, and I thought the place was really buzzing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back