VFL 2023 Sandringham Zebras

Remove this Banner Ad

Full list update ahead of pre-season starting back up again

2023 VFL list changes (18).jpg

Goy Lok could also be an out yet, but I haven't heard anything further since initial reports he is heading to South Australia.
Noah Gown (Williamstown) could also be an in and a young duo from Beaconsfield was also training with the squad pre-Christmas - Declan Curran, Ethan Harris.

Full list update ahead of pre-season starting back up again

View attachment 1580774

Goy Lok could also be an out yet, but I haven't heard anything further since initial reports he is heading to South Australia.
Noah Gown (Williamstown) could also be an in and a young duo from Beaconsfield was also training with the squad pre-Christmas - Declan Curran, Ethan Harris.
Did they bring in two different players called Sam Latrielle?

The Sandringham Football Club is pleased to announce our new look coaching group heading into the 2023 VFL season.

Jake Batchelor will continue as Head Coach of the Zebras and will be supported by assistant coaches Brendon Goddard, Chris McKay, Andy Farrall, Dan Coffield, Lee Rowe and Head of Strength & Conditioning, Tom Laumets.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FoVPEbfaIAEIURq

A Southport clash will be a difficult way to start the season, especially at Fankhauser Reserve

Bit of motivation for the fringe Saints players playing in the AFL seniors in Rd1: Play well and next week you'll be at Marvel taking on the Bulldogs, have a bad game and you'll be heading to Southport.

A quick breakdown of Sandringham's 2023 VFL Fixture:

• First home match in round 2.
  • Split home matches between Trevor Barker Oval and RSEA Park.
  • 3 interstate matches.
  • 2 AFL curtain raisers.
  • 6 VFLW double-ups.
  • Mostly plays on Sundays.
  • They won't play Footscray and Geelong.

Fixture Analysis (16).png

Also here is an article from Brendan Rhodes if you are interested in how it ranks up against other teams.

Weren't the Saints hoping to have a stand alone VFL side by now? Or was there a change in plans?
they decided to have a aflw side instead

Think sandy is dependent on st kilda and playing half their home games at RSEA so it doesn't matter much I suppose

Remove this Banner Ad

Back