VFL 2023 Sandringham Zebras

Remove this Banner Ad

And conversely sounds like Batch has basically given up on Highmore, impression from these reports is he just wants to run around without an opponent and grab a few eye-catching intercept marks.
Highmore's papers will likely already be stamped.
If they want to turnover 5 spots this year its near impossible without including Tommy.

Speculative.
3 is the minimum 6ish the average.

Coops
Leo
Tommy
Zac
Dmac

Probably keep Zac if they think he can get back. After that it gets pretty difficult.
Fair enough, thought someone might have been quoted on 5.
Will be interesting if RTB eyes off any of his former Freo boys to bring in.

Think Sharman is contracted but reckon Bytel and Campbell could be touch and go with that list

Fair enough, thought someone might have been quoted on 5.
Will be interesting if RTB eyes off any of his former Freo boys to bring in.

Think Sharman is contracted but reckon Bytel and Campbell could be touch and go with that list

I'd expect a couple of established players to be traded for peanuts, because RTB has had about zero say in shaping this list. Impossible to tell at this point who he likes and doesn't like because injuries have meant he's had to pick all the fit guys, but wouldn't be surprised if it was someone like Gresh or Hunts or Billings or Butts.

And conversely sounds like Batch has basically given up on Highmore, impression from these reports is he just wants to run around without an opponent and grab a few eye-catching intercept marks.
How did you get that impression?

Seems over the top to me.

I like that Bachelor doesn't just blow smoke up all of their arse like used to happen and I don't think pointing out where they went wrong means they have been given up on

How did you get that impression?

Seems over the top to me.

I like that Bachelor doesn't just blow smoke up all of their arse like used to happen and I don't think pointing out where they went wrong means they have been given up on

Yeah you might be right. It's partly the tone of the VFL reports and partly that he seems to be nowhere near AFL level even when we have a lot of injuries. Guess we'll see at the end of the year!

I love how much Batch gives you a proper insight into whether they achieved their goals. Not just being impressed by the stat sheet

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great to see Keeler and Billings named. Sam Latrielle our ex NGA has fought his way back to get a game, it will be interesting to see how he goes. With the inclusions Sandringham should be very competitive this week. Really looking forward to watching the game..

Did anyone get my "Wings"??

tumbleweed GIF

Maybe too obscure...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back