Ultimate Glory 2023 Trade speculation and Shinbeggars discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this pick 3 to North is true it's completely negligent from an incompetent AFL house.

North have 28 first and second round selections on their list and look what they've done with them.

I'd hate to see the Wiz wasted. Duursma somehow with the suns pick and Caddy with a hypothetical Haynes pick would complete the build. Then 2024 free agency for final pieces.

Then there's no need to be worried about them.

If we could trade our 1st round for say pick 12 (Caddy) and 20 (A.Reid) or something along those lines that would be a win in my books.
Tom Delonge Wtf GIF

Think we need to go and rescue a good Hawks boy in Bailey Smith.

Going to try and manifest this into reality. He's too good to be a bit part player in a failing system.

Think we need to go and rescue a good Hawks boy in Bailey Smith.

Going to try and manifest this into reality. He's too good to be a bit part player in a failing system.
They can have their 2nd & 3rd back for him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fox saying we're heavily into Ben King and Ben Mackay.

Is McKay that big an upgrade on Blanck to justify the supposed price?

I could handle him on 3/500,000 but that wouldn’t be enough to get North first round compo and they’d start playing funny buggers. Not sure it’s worth it.

I could handle him on 3/500,000 but that wouldn’t be enough to get North first round compo and they’d start playing funny buggers. Not sure it’s worth it.
Actually I was impressed by the size of Jeka in this week's BH game. So no sure we need McKay but it is a free hit, so list management is going to be tricky.

Jeka is getting close to Blanck's size and is taller version + a deadly kick. Think next yr he can play a KPD role too, seems to be getting switched on.

His card may be marked but I saw green shoots. If he is to be traded, I would want a F3 at least else delist and rerookie if we need list spots.

Also since Norf have been sniffing around Frost, Kosi, Morrison etc, do we say no deal or would we be willing to trade at right price. What is the price?

Not sure he's an upgrade on Blanck at all.

There's no chance McKay replaces Blanck. We'd play both so we'd finally have 2x KPD.

If

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back