Ultimate Glory 2023 Trade speculation and Shinbeggars discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I could open myself up here but has there ever been a player that has kicked 40 goals in a year aged under 21 that ended up being a poor footballer? (obviously excluding injury)

I cant think of any....
Not 40 but Stephenson kicked 38.24 in his first year at the Pies when he won the RS. Found out quickly after that though.

Would love him to have a Shotgun Williams Coleman type season.

(I don't expect that will happen)

Loved the Shotgun. His 2008 finals series was sublime.

Went in low and hard in the decider too. Plus that goal he kicked supported by Dew. All time great passage of play.

I think we should all get a participation badge (at the very least) for our contribution to a 1000 page post.

I am so proud, I am also going to list it as an achievement on my CV!

Gold Medal Good Job GIF by StickerGiant

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I knew him personally back then, absolute head case. Shocked he could navigate even making it to training on time.

Didn't he crash Paul Licuria's wedding in casual clothes, just to run up to the alter, shake his hand, say congratulations and leave immediately afterwards?

I've heard that story before and I hope it's true.

Has anyone invited Bailey Smith and Ben King to this party?

F8sdT5KbQAAA9Uo

Ginnivan h8ers can stuff it.

He will be a superSTAR at the Hawkies, was made for it.

Bit of guidance from our vets, particularly Breust, and Sammy keeping him in line, it's rare you will come across a small forward prior to the age of 21 kicking 40+ goals in a season.

Perfect replacement for Brockman (considering Wingard is out too).

Up the Ginni!
Is that you Jack?

Welcome to your childhood home.

Not saying it's going to happen BUT if MM was able to extract the Lions F1 and gave that to the WB for Bazaleka we surely score at least a C- for our trade period

View attachment 1834400
I'm sure Fox Footy would still find a way to rate us a D-.

"Gave away Brockman too cheaply."

"Didn't negotiate hard enough on D'Ambrosio."

"Aging list with no genuine stars."

Keep getting sent this one …

View attachment 1834360
There's another I saw with him standing next to Gunston. How awesome is it that next year (assuming the Gunston trade goes through) he will be not only playing for the club he loves but being coached by Mitchell off the field and coached by Gunston on the field!

Living the dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back